Shawn Johnson

I'm Rich, Beyotch!

5/20/2009 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shawn Johnson won "Dancing with the Stars" last night -- but in more important news, she just banked $365,000 doing it. Repeat: THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Shawn Johnson

We got a hold of Shawn's "Dancing" contract a while back, which stated she would bank $125,000 up front, then incremental paychecks that topped off at $50k a week for the last 2 episodes.

That's a lotta cheese...

Triple Play

Great for Shawn. She worked hard and inproved every week. Gilles is an arrogant snobby French pig. He thought that he won all along Too sure of himself.

workisgood

Ever notice how all the other dancers talked up each other, full support but her name was rarely in that group? I am assuming her contract had something to do with that. She is good, she Should be! I am good at the job I am trained to do, what about you? what if she-who has been trained in Choreography since she was 2-3 was bad? That would be nuts, but to win? It is how it goes. My support still goes with Ty! He was what this show is about and even the SteveO's of the world, Waz all of those who are NOT trained with choreography..... just saying, It takes away from the show. I better get back to the job I am good at, and I AM but no Mirror balls involved.

choppy 1

I liked Shawn Melissa and Gilles. Was happy that they were all 3 in the finals. Gilles should have won and the judges thought so too.

1950 days ago

frig chris brown, frig him, loser

in 8 months, i would destroy that ass

Ryan

How about TMZ asking Shawn Johnson if she will Usain Bolt on DWTS next season?

shirliana

I was so dispassioned that SHAWN WON. she has ENUGH GOLD MEDALS... DID NOT LIKE HER AT ALL.. SHE IS A KID..sHE MADE MISTAKES DURING ** DANCING WITH THE STARS. SHE IS FAT.....AND SHORT..

gILL ** SHOULD HAVE **WON***. WITH CHERYL AS HIS CO PARTNER, FROM day 1 HE SHOWED THE VERYBEST hE KNOWS HOW 2 DANCE AND ** HAD CHEMISTRY WITH CHERYL.

************** i AM DISSAPOINTED,,, he was the best, HE GAVE 120% WITH ALL THE DANCES,,, pROBABLY ** THE FRENCH ARE NOT LIKE.,.. *** sorry Gill and because **u lost I *** never ** watch this show ********************************** again***************************

Its not because she is an atlete with all those *8old medals,,,and dancing with all her her big enormous legs --she looked awful. GILL WAS SO MUCH BETTER AND SCORED THE HIGHEST POINT FRON THE DAY ONE. wITH THE JUDGES COMMENTS, THE LIKED HIM ALOT. SORRY AND GOD BLESS YOU gILL...

lindy

I'm afraid that Gilles lost because he was French. The right-wing wack jobs in this country have stigmatized Americans to hate anything French. I hope we can get over this childishness.

Sherry

Now the rat can buy all the cheese she wants.

scots fan

has any poe got a idea how much the pros get - will mark have got some of that cash to

QE2

She deserves every penny........Although I think Gille was the best dancer, all three were terrific. I think Shawn just had the biggest fan base and that fan base-- many of whom are young people--are more likely to vote especially via text.

Lisa

You are full of crap. Shawn is in fantastic physical shape, athletic shape. Of course her legs are bigger than the others she is a freaking olympic gymnast, dumb asses. So she's not hot big freaking deal, HOT is not necessarily suppose to win the prize.
And fat, wtf??????????? She is short and obviously none of you idiots saw her in her free style performance, she looked great in the black pants and green bikini top. Anyway she was to most consistent, Gilles and Cheryl were just HOT thats not the only reason to win.

Ryan

I wonder how much Usain Bolt would make if went on DWTS next season and Shawn Johnson should ask him.

Bajan Woman

It's a lot of money for a short period of time but Shawn worked her behind off for that money. I hope that she uses the money wisely and that she gets to enjoy her hard earned reward..

remember REALITY

She looks like a female wrestler - maybe she'll be on the WWE next!!

mlg9555

While Shawn is a great athelete and a excellent role model, her dancing skills where average. She did improve each week and held her own, but by far Gilles should have won the contest.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments