Spencer Pratt -- Worst Poser in History

5/20/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Honestly, none of this makes sense. But the most nonsensical part of this Mixed Martial Arts rap video -- Spencer Pratt attempting to act hard in the background throughout the whole thing. If you ever wanted to laugh at someone, this is your time to shine.

Millisa

Is this a joke? Casey just lost his street cred

Shawn

Spencer Pratt looks like a monkey. Seriously, watch his fake a#@ wannabe moves in the background. Must hurt to be so stupid.

Ciccarelli

LOL. It looks like he green-screened himself into that video. Which one of these is not like the other?

Krystal

I feel sorry for his parents, giving birth to the #1 douche bag of all time....If he wasn't #1 one before, this video set it in stone....I can't believe I wasted 3 min of my life on pratt...oh well you got to admit there's nothing funnier than laughing at a douche.

j

actually rapper is pretty smart to have that tool spencer in video, alot more people are going to see it now that TMZ has posted it positive or not

Shauna

It's like Sesame Street...One of these things is not like the other/One of these things just doesn't belong.

jQ

WHAT A DOUCHE BAG!!! SPENCER LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN MONKEY THE WAY HE IS DANCING!! THIS SONG MIGHT BE DECIEND BUT SPENCER JUST DRAINED ALL THIS GUYS STREET CREDIT! WOW FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN ALL DAY

Sapphire

are you effin serious??! yall tell me why is he bouncing around lookin like he's bow-legged with that look on his face as if he has THE biggest underbite. this is ridiculous. the video is bad enough but they made it worse by putting spencer's lame, sorry, flesh-colored beard having ass on here...c'mon. they can do a hell of alot better, lmao. classic^_^

Kinta Kinte

HAHA, that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. Hope did his dorky white ass get in that video, looking like a dumb ass. Honestly I don't care how stupid you are, but who would think that is cool? or any of the cheesey ass things he does? how does he not look at this stuff and be like, I am the biggest tool shed in the world what the hell am I doing?

upchuck21

What a loser......

Stef

The only thing that got me thru this video, was the thought, that maybe he would beat the crap outta Spencer at the end. I just kept picturing Spencer getting the tarnation whooped outta him. Oh a girl can dream....

big mello

Kevin casey? well he just lost all his street credits by putting that douche bag Spencer in the video

chelsea

WTF?!?! Hes so damn retarded. He should be ashamed of himself.... If I were his parents, I'd be distraught that he came out of my womb..lol what a shame too.. he's cute no matter what anyone else says. He'd be "Famous" and not INfamous if he weren't such a douche

Duc

These guys lost whatever street cred they wanted to get with this video by having Spencer in it. Hilarious!

wat a fool

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA that is hilarious!! he needs to disapear for awhile after that one hahaha