Unmasked Jacko Shows Off Refurbished ... Jacket

5/20/2009 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flashing his mortal face and human arm, Michael Jackson left his home away from home -- a medical building -- wearing an updated version of his infamous '80s red leather jacket.

media_removed.jpg

The 50-year-old former King of Pop is slowly transforming back to his old self.

w-

YUCK

Charlie Brown

He looks fantastic for 50, so PISS OFF all the haters. Micheal is the king.

jj

Reverting to his old self...not "reverting back".

COCK N BALLS

it should be illegal to be that nappy assed

foodpyramidguru.com

I like jackson.

I believe come back them.

Jennifer Scott

Good Lord he is such a troll! God I feel for his children having to see that hideous face every day. Someone needs to take his kids for their own safety & mental health! No telling what they will say once they are finally out from under his control, always forcing them to wear masks outside, the creepy face & voice. Ugh! Poor kids! Money does not equal normalcy or happiness.

Carjardil

Um, does anyone else think that MJ and Sanjia look a like? All I can say is eeewww!

fay

PUT THE MASK BACK ON!!!! PUT THE MASK BACK ON!!!!!

Now what now?

Aaarrrggghhh!!! He looks like he has had more work done since the last time I saw a new pick of him.

AbbieM

Maybe it's time we all calmed down and tried to remember that looks aren't really that important for a recording artist. If you don't like his face, close your eyes or change the channel. He's still got the smoothest dance moves in the world. Look at anyone today (Britney etc.) and you'll see his moves. I'm not saying "He's the King!!," but I am saying he's one of a kind, a phenomenal dancer, and will be remembered long after I (and you, and you, and you) have been long forgot.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He's an insult to the Black race. When he first started having plastic surgery he was really handsome. You know, a little fix here and there but man, what the hell happened to his thought process. Did he want to look White that bad? Why Michael????? BTW, I'm not referring to his skin issue either, so don't get on my case about that. I'm talking facial features here..............

Brian Peppers

That nose is a perfect triangle! Black people don't have triangle noses!

.............

He doesn't look "white". No white person has a shade that color. It's more like gray. He doesn't even look human. And that isn't his hair, either.

Juliette

Does anyone know the real reason Michael Jackson changes from black to white and why he has all this surgery to make himself look so nasty? He really isn't all there, is he?

KAYLA

Aww..that's so cool! Good for you Michael!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments