Bikini Girl Wins Breast in Show

5/21/2009 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest to Bikini Girl: "I was gonna ask you what's new, but I think I know."

American Idol Bikini Girl
She still sounded awful, but Katrina Darrell showed up to the "Idol" finale with two big improvements.

Sungrl

She had a great body before, so if she was getting something altered, why didn't she start with the nose or the "Jewel teeth"?

YumYum

Why, exactly, are two plastic sacks of saline lodged in your chest an "improvement"? Breast implants are frauds- doctors get rich and women look fake and desperate. It's one thing to HAVE to have them because of breast cancer surgery. But these girls don't value themselves enough, and they spend a lot of money trying to look like they have breasts. I can buy a piano but that doesn't make me a pianist. And you can BUY sacks of water but they aren't breasts. Plus they look awful- like two mounds or two halves of a grapefruit stuck on either side of a boney sternum.

Jitesh Patel

HOTTNESS WITH THE BOOB JOB SHE IS A HOTTIE ,YOU SEE AN AVERAGE GIRL WITH NO BOOBS DOESNT TURN HEADS NOW IF YOU LADYS GO OUT AND GET IMPLANTS THEN YOU SET YOURSELF UP ABOVE THE REST, DO IT!!!!

smoochie

WOW
She had a

B
O
O
B

J
O
B

Grammar nazi

Her nose looked better before.

Joe Mama

At first I was thinking why is Idol giving more airtime to this trash, but then when i realized they brought her back to make her look like a fool I was all for it.

It's funny when ugly girls get boobed up and nose jobbed and think it makes them so hot. It makes them uglier. What a nasty bitch with no use to society...

Matt

I think she looked better without the boob job, but the new ones look great as well......Who needs talent when you look like that.....she is the only reason I watched Gay-merican Idol this year. Anyways, I wish they would take this garbage off of the air I get so sick of hearing about American Idol, dont people have anything better to do?

Sapphyre

Doing what she can to stretch out her 15 minutes. Now she can just go away!

Horhay

Nice way to reveres the original image.. Wow you TMZ editors are awesome

M.P.

Fake boobs are gross and a indication of lack or confidence and/ or personality. Having fun being chased after by meatheads and 50 year old 'players' that just want your hooha, Bikini Girl!

Sad

She's fugly. American Idol sucks!

Namvet 68

I thought this was the best American Idol season ever and the finale was spectacular. Boob Job was just one humourours episode in a star spangled evening of entertainment. The thing is one must feel sorry for boob girl for a person to have a sel-esteem level so low that they would go through the surgery and then be ignorant enough to allow themselves to be further humiliated befor the entire country deserves our sympathy. Other that that it was a great show. Looking forward to next season. Thanks, for a great season!

Alexa

She looked so cute before. Didn't want to even look at her when I saw those ugly implants. What a turn-0ff!

Janet

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED how Kara outsang this newly breasted girl last night!!! Kara's voice sounded FANTASTICALLY FLAWLESS, and her body is STUNNING compared to the fake and bake girl she was on stage with! ~ It's a shame the fake 'girl' is so ugly on the inside. At least Kara only displayed herself in a bikini MOMENTARILY and for CHARITY ONLY.

FETISHJUNKIE

nice job on the camel toe....yummyyummyyummy