NY Real Housewife

Really Hates New Jersey

5/21/2009 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She loves the ladies of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" but New York's Bethenny Frankel sure didn't have kind words for the Garden State itself -- basically calling it a useless place where people get trapped and can never leave.

Bethenny Frankel: Click to watch

shemygo

who cares?!?

1927 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

First! MMMMRRRR

carmen

this is one majorly ugly ho, she is so insecure as evidenced by her fake boobs that she denies getting when it is obvious to anyone with two eyes. get some self esteem beth

DJ

WHO CARES IS RIGHT???!!!! I lived in NJ and I left..who is she? Cause she lives in..the city?? Wow!

yeah....and?

Puke, puke, puke, and vomit some more.

Get a life ladies, and I mean all the Housewives! The verbal vomit that flies out of the mouths of these babes is endless. Do they think people really take them seriously? Who cares what they think about any state?!

My guess they couldn't find New Jersey on a map!

Linda Mott

Tell it to ALL the celebrities that came from New Jersey. I live in a very small town in New Jersey and find it to be what you make it.,.. Just like life. No one forces you to stay or leave. I think she is a very unhappy, alcohol dependant person.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

At least if they stay in New Jersey, they don't contaminate all the other states like New Yorkers do!

Fred

I guess there isn't much publicity if you say nice things.

O Wheez

jerz sucks.

Ugh

What is wrong with her face? She is on odd looking old lady.,

Jitesh Patel

YOU KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY THIS WOMAN DOES ABOUT THE PLACE THEY LIVE, I FEEL THE SAME WAY
EUGENE OREGON SUCKS AND YES IT TRAPS PEOPLE AND THEY NEVER LEAVE JOIN THE CROWD LADY IM SURE JERSEY IS ALOT BETTER THEN MOST OTHER PLACES IN AMERICA

hobag

Apparently she's never heard of a place called Princeton University. Oh yeah, that's because she's an uneducated idiot.

here's a thought

I have lived in south jersey for 12 years. She told the truth. It is the worst place ever. A bunch of goons and other retards. I can't wait to move. I'm so glad I'm not from here. If I was, I would be homely and gauche. lol

annie

she was so jealous of kelly bennsimon {wrong spelling ?}, in fact , all the women on "housewves" were raging jealous of kelly.
to me, kelly seemed the LEAST neurotic, the least mean-spirited too. kelly didn't say a lot of catty, snippy immature crap like the others ALWAYS did. yet, she was treated like a terrorist. she possessed more inner happiness than any of the rest had, that
is also what they were jealous of.

kelly........the other women on the show are high-school, twisted, mouthy little bitches. you were alright. you were my favorite ! and bethenny has a frog-face.

ej

Here's something worse than NJ: spending time in the company of this foul-mouthed, air head. She has the audacity to denigrate New Jersey, but when on Mike Huckabee's show, she asked him what kind of underwear he wears. Always classy, Bethenny. Moreover, she preaches to be an environut, while prostituting herself selling poison, er, hard liquor.
Human filth.