'Kate Plus 8' Weave

Takes Over 'Idol' Finale

5/21/2009 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last night's "American Idol" finale was inspired ... by Kate Gosselin's horrendous multi-level '80s female rapper reverse mullet 'do.

Queen Latifah, Kate Gosselin and David Cook
Everyone from Queen Latifah to last year's winner David Cook sported the inexplicable side bang/spiky top shag.

The Kate is the new Rachel.

molly

Kate is all about Kate, she is only in love with herself and her idea that she is a great mother and everyone is in love with her. People who pay $150 to get her to sign her book are nuts, this women does not care about her children and she cares less about her husband. She has nothing to do with her family , someday she will be all alone, oh, maybe she can buy another bodyguard. What in the world does she need a bodyguard for?Her children don't have one, that really shows how totally self-centered this women is.

Sue Wong

Nothing wrong with her hairstyle. Pretty face too. Better than all the same boring looks out there. Creative.

Lee

Cook's hair looks nothing like theirs. Seriously must be a slow non-news day. Cook's been wearing his hair like that since before Idol and the difference is that he's mad talented and hot as hell!!!

Heather

Hey tons of video of David Cook and that trashy whore kim caldwell he use to date. Well guess what TMZ They both turned up at the Sky Bar.

I hope he never goes back with that attention getting whore. He is so desperate for her.

tons of video and info on david-cook uncensored.forumotion.net

jean banes

I THINK KATE IS VERY PRETTY WOMAN & I LOVE HER HAIR STYLE. IF YOU HAD PEOPLE FOLOWING YOU DAY IN AND DAY OUT YOUR MARRIAGE WOULD BE HURTING ALSO. GIVE IT A BREAK & LET THEM WORK IT OUT FOR THE SAKE OF THERE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!

Truth Hurts

Nothing is wrong with her hair. It is combed, end of story.

Cici

They didn't get the memo - the asymmetrical hair cut is passe.

tara

Scankmom looks like rooster top. She looks so fudged up and confused plus she looks like she does her own haircut, I hope she doesn't pay for that.
Besides the new boob job and botox she must be doing real well. I hope most of the money is being saved for the eight kids.

ILOVEUMJ

that girl is nasty. the 80's called guess what they want back? I could care less that your husband thinks your a bi*** and goes and hooks up with a younger gal. good for jon, she is crazy.

kathy

all the critics that bash on her are plain idiots and probably ugglyy mofos she could pulloff that hair style but you critics cant thats why you people r hatin so much bunch of loserrrs

sheri823

The hair is fine, it's that beast of the woman that is wearing the doo...She needs to stop her endless whining and raise her children and stop worrying about being the next big thing.

WHAT?

I FEEL SORRY FOR KATE. I AM SICK OF PEOPLE BASHING HER. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Eric

Kate is a B! I used to like the show until she satrted turning boring and all snobby.
All she wants is money and her kids are her lifeline!

soonermomof2

I think her brother and sister-in-law are terrible for going on tv and saying such ugly things. Keep that stuff at home. Could it be jelousy? They have a beautiful new big home with plenty of room for all the kiddies. Leave them alone. How else could they make enough money to send all those kids to college, buy cars, doctor bills, orthodontist, and it goes on and on not to mention food and clothing. Anyone with kids knows how expensive it is. Why say mean things about her hair? People shoudl stop and think about how these words hurt people. I don't feel she i exploiting her children. The show is a half hour long. She has more patience with 8 kids than I do sometimes with 2. I believe the Bible says judge not lest ye be judged. ANd Jon grow up, stop the partying and go home and be a father to your children. I'm sick of hearing how you were married at 22 had twins at 23 and sextuplets at 27. I don't believe you are doing all this on your own. That's is what is wrong with our society, it is to easy just to give up when the going is a little rough. Think of your beautiful and healthy children because it does seem they love their father very much.

sissy

kate isnt saving for college for the kids, she couldnt be and taking all the vacations they do. she has to live with the fact that her kids are buying her home her cars and food and clothes and her housekeepers and nannys and dog sitters and anything else she has. boy I could use those kids lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments