'Real Housewife' -- Real Small Paycheck

5/21/2009 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Laura WaringReal Housewife of Orange County Lauri Waring is demanding more cash from her ex husband -- and it's probably because she claims to only make 400 bucks a month.

In legal papers filed in Orange County Superior Court, Waring claims she has over $12,000 in expenses per month, and the money she's already getting from Phillip Waring just ain't cuttin' it.

Lauri claims she's tryin' to help out, stating in the docs that she's working two jobs -- insurance agent and actress. Yeah, actress. Right.

BTW -- Lauri estimates Phil pulls in around $360,000 a year.

UPDATE: We just talked to Lauri, who gave us a completely different side to this story. Lauri says her ex is the one trying to modify how much money she's getting -- not her -- meaning he doesn't wanna pay her at all any more. She says because of this, she had to turn in an expense report -- which is the document that said she only makes 400 bones a month.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

So What

Slayte:

If this is really you, and I believe it is since I know your family and the hell they have been put through, where were you sent for 11 months and what Scripture do you have tatted as a shout out to dear old dad?

So What

Article cleraring Gina Peterson from George Peterson's false allegations listed in the Restraining Order he filed last year and reported here on TMZ. Actually, George violated his own restraining order.....read the article.

This next OCR article is very telling....look at Lauri Waring helping to supporting her man and take items belonging to his X wife and Slayte. She is shown standing in front of his X's home confiscating expensive artwork George left behind 6 years ago. Any wonder why Slayte is so upset? Gina has yet to see her share of the proceeds from the sale of their home last July or the artwork Geoge that was sold. Slayte was in hiding for 6 months due to his father's abuse and alienating him and his sisters from their mother. Lauri is an accomplice who is IN IT if there is a price tag that accompanies the item. No shame there. Oh yes, the real Brady family! Is it any wonder they were forced off the show early in the season when their story fell apart?

A link to the school Slayte was held captive for 11 months that is under federal investigation for child abuse as reported by TIME/CNN.

So What

SL8, I think I can speak for many others in wishing you and your sisters all the best. I know your story. I know it well. My heart breaks for you, your sisters, and mom. It's too bad you can't choose your parents. You are an intelligent, and extremely compassionate ADULT who can now walk freely in what we Americans call a Free World, freedom in which you were entitled to long, long ago but haven't experienced for some time.

Psalm 28:4 speaks volumes. I bet you are elated finally having the liberty to see and be with you mom as often as you like. I hope this is the beginning of freedom for your younger siblings.

God Speed to you, buddy.

hamilTonyan

Hey George, i hope you got a pre nup

So What

To #84.....Pre Nup? George doesn't need a pre nup, he buries all of his love interests, or at least he did at one time when he had money to pay for the best lawyers. Not the case any longer so I heard.

No, he didn't ask Lauri for a prenup but married less than two years, she'll get nothing, not even the leased Mercedes and the reason she is going back after her last husband - husband #2. Lauri was eyewitness to George's abuse of his not only his kids but him stealing everthing from his X wife of 17 years. She knows she'll get nothing from George. George will be left with nothing in the end, he already lost any respect he may have had when his kids were younger and didn't know any better. Read the comments above from his 18 year old son, Slayte.... #78, 79 & 82. That should tell you something about how this guy.

So What

An UPDATE?

Heads up, TMZ, Lauri's lips are moving, well, at almost! What does that tell you? Yep, she's lying.

So What

Not buying it Lauri. Your x husband is smart enough to realize he can't stop paying child support just becaue your married to a guy who supposedly has money. What excuse will you drum up next?

You're still missing a few tools from your shed!

Kristy

She is full of crap. I just saw a story that the Housewives of NYC just negotiated $30,000 an episode. I am sure the Orange County girls get at least as much if not more. How can she possibly justify not including that in her finances? If the show goes off the air she can always petition to have a change in what she gets but right now she's living high on the hog. I hope the judge throws her out of court, or better yet, insists to know what she gets from the show and cuts her off from getting any money at all from her ex. How ridiculous.

The Fuzz

Phil didn't want his kids on the show. He can't really turn around and complain about Lauri's loss of BRAVO income since his wish was granted. Here in CA there is a formula that the courts follow (dissomaster). George's income in irrelavent to what Phil's obligation is. The courts do expect women to work after a certain amount of time and can take off the amount that Lauri would be expected to earn based on her work history, experience and education. Probably the amount she earned working for Vicki selling insurance would be the offset in this case.

heather

she should go back to the oc show, i heard that the ny cast is reportedly earning 50,000+ each per episode, oc probably around the same?! Btw couldn't her ex sue her for money as she has allot more now.

Tim Adams

Yes, Lauri will be back for S-6 - or so it is rumored. Most of the Brady's will not be featured. Josh is still in jail, the letter authored by George's only son listed below speaks for itself, and that leaves only 3 kids left "willing" to be involved. Of course, Ashley Zarlin, Lauri's oldest daughter, the one that didn't fall far from the tree, is first in line after George and Lauri screaming for attention.

THIS IS SLAYTE!!! Not an imposter, the Real deal! I am George's EX son. Lauri is nothing but a golddigging bimbo and none of our family members like her or want her around. She does nothing in our home but check herself out on the internet and is so full of herself. Both her and George think they are Real Celebrities! They are a joke! She is the evil step mother from hell and nobody can stand her. I ran away from home 6 months ago because of the abuse George has done to me and my SISTERS! Before that he had me sent away because I didn’t want to be beat by him anymore and wanted to stay with my mom. Guess what George and Lauri, I am 18 years old now and you can't keep me from being heard now. You made sure that our lives were miserable these last few years while you pretended to be the great people that you aren’t, boy do I have a story to tell!!!! I want the World to know the REAL TRUTH about your fake Brady Bunch and the way you cuss at us all and the monsters that you are. I am Free now, but my sisters aren't!! They don't deserve to live like this until they are 18!! Why don't you tell the truth about what you did to us and my mom! You had everything George and you lost it all because you are an evil control freak who beats his kids till we do exactly what he wants us to do.
Stay Tuned.

Another letter authored by George's son....

lauri you area lying HO. this is slayte georges EXson not a imposter! the real guy. you are a gold digging bimbo who cares if u make 400$ a months you suck the money from my dad and most importantly my SISTERS and me! get a real life s***bag and get out of our lives!!!! your the evil step mother from hell! no one wants you around the plastic surgeons even feel bad for you nobody cares about u or your life your not "famous" like you want to believe. your a nobody your a joke and so is george get out of my life stop threnatning me and my sisters. i ran away from you and george 6months ago and now iam 18 andfree and going to be speaking my mind and telling the REAL STORY about the "real housewives" so look forward to this.

Lastly..."ya this is slayte. i have psalms 28:4 on my left side and i was at mt bacholor. sage walk. and aspen institute."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5