Brian Grazer -- Eligible, Extremely Rich Bachelor

5/22/2009 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brian GrazerLook out gold-diggers -- super-producer Brian Grazer's 11-year marriage is officially kaput!

According to legal papers filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, Grazer's wife, Gigi, will get a one-time payment of $4.5 million -- along with $8.75 million to pay the remaining balance on a piece of property that's already in her name.

This is a huge score for Brian -- all thanks to a prenuptial agreement -- because Gigi initially asked for nearly $1 million a month in child and spousal support.

But Gigi won't exactly be out on the street -- she will bank $40,000 a month in child support for their two kids, of which they will both share custody.

Brian will also have pay Gigi's attorneys' fees of $488,977.

Now here's the rub -- Brian has 8 days to get her the $4.5 million, the $488,977 and the first $40,000 child support payment.

The clock is ticking...

Erik

What's a "bacholor"?

Linda Mott

No amount of money is worth it, I think I'll stay an old maid.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

He'll be REMARRIED by the end of the year, BIMBO PATROL will take care of it!!!

let it go

Oh come on now!

Zombie!

Brain Grazer? Sounds like a zombie to me.

Kay

Sounds like he can afford it, but it makes you wonder why anyone in Hollywood gets married anymore.

Reimer

I thought he was gay.

suzanne

Wow, this guy got off cheap!! He makes tons of money.

Only marry foreign women

Is the line where I lose my children, 18 years of income, homes, cars, and get an Order of Protection against me? Great. Look the line is moving.

Only marry foreign women

$40,000 child support monthly payment x 12 month per year x eighteen years = $8,640,000.00 tax free dollars. I'll have your baby. F*k me. F*ck me.

northern gypsy

i agree with the glam squad...total make over is due...
maybe then he'll attrack a woman who can relate to his success and talent...
all that potental need not be wasted on a bimbo...call me...i have a master plan !!!

diana

WTF! LOL

Only marry foreign women

If the ex-wife gets half of marital estate ($4.5 million) , Mr. Brian Grazer is worth $9 million.

He now has $4.5 m, minus $1 million for his and her attorneys minus the $8,640,000.00 owed in total child support = negative 5.1 million. He has a negative net worth now.

Marriage changed this guy's balance and income statement fast.

Brenda

Why doesn't someone tell the billionaire that his hair is standing straight up and its looks silly
for a man of his age or any age.
It's not a good look.

Only marry foreign women

Brian Grazer is a gold digger magnet. Who's the next strong, independent woman that needs money.

Gigi Levangie (20 September 1997 - May 2009) 2 children