Hayden's Mom: Flawless

5/22/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's no secret where Hayden Panettiere gets her gorgeous looks ... her dewy-skinned mom Lesley Vogel.

Hayden Panettiere's mom

The 52-year-old glowed at an event in L.A. last night.
Launch  Photos

carriss

If this is where Hayden gets her GOOD looks, I'd hate to see where she gets her not-so-good looks from.

Kate

What you call dewy, I call sweaty. And girlfriend has some lopsided collagen in her lips.

K

She looks disgusting! Dewey skin my ass, she looks like shelacked plastic.

skhg

I might agree with you, if not for the lips. Why do the women always have to overdo it?? Those lips are not attractive, in fact, they take away from her.

Nannette

You are calling THAT gorgeous!! You have GOT to be kidding!

anthonysdreamgirl**

omg, that really is gross. not so much her whole face - just her nose and lips! EW! it looks like her nose is going to cave in - but those fat lips will cushion the fall and catch it...

Ally

That is the worst surgery since Michael Jackson. Let's pick the day that her nose falls off so we can win good plastic surgery.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Since WHEN does looking like you work as a CLOWN for Ringling Bros. Circus mean "beautiful"?????

SOMEBODY at TMZ.com needs to get to an eye doctor...RUN FAST!!!

M

Joking right? Dewy, more like greasy! And if her daughter got her looks from mama, we can't tell cause mama is an example of plastic surgery gone wrong!

L

There's so much wrong here, I don't know where to start! Why are only half of her eyelids lined? Face color doesn't match the rest of her body. Trout pout, and lopsided at that. Use some oil blotting sheets. She seriously looks like a tranny.
Don't these people own mirrors?

phmad

Dude...seriously! Are you sure that's not a drag queen????....Hopefully Hayden won't end up looking like that! Maybe she should get together with Shauna Sands...wait a minute, they probably do...at the plastic surgeon's office.

Maggs

I just threw up a LOT in my mouth. DEWY SKINNED??? More like SWEATY! How much failed plastic surgery has that woman had one her face!? EW!!

Vicky

OMFG. You have to be kidding... this woman is so injected even I can see it. geez.

exbff

ick. she looks like she's melting.

Melissa

All right, how much more nipped and tucked could this woman get?

I hope you were using the term "pretty" rather loosely.