Orlando & Miranda

In the Navy

5/22/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting matching navy blue bathing suits, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr soaked in each other's beauty on a yacht in Cannes.

media_removed.jpg

The only thing these two lucky bastards don't have is a good tan ... yet.

Launch Photos

Anita

Classless whore! Showing off her body wearing next to nothing. Skank. We can see her cootchie with a little bit of imagination..... LOL

Isn't that what the church bitches here usually come up with? Where are they?.

puddintang

15. So, nobody noticed that Orlando has a gut and is bordering on man-boobs?

Posted at 5:31PM on May 22nd 2009 by beth563

I noticed it and was about to comment on his left one. WTF is that? I hadn't even noticed the "skinny ass" on the girl yet lol I was too busy trying to figure out why Orlando has a deformed man boob. I guessing thats some optical illusion though.

Chris

No offense to him (no one's perfect), but he kinda looks like someone who tried to beef up and didn't do it right. He's got some pecs now but then he also added a whole slab of fat in his belly area. This is why, if you're cute and thin, you might wanna just stay that way and not give into pressure to gain weight. Just enjoy being skinny.

hamilTonyan

looks like shes rubbing her nice but against the post

Skyline

Even with a little bit of a gut Orlando is still hot! But I miss his beautiful hair.

代销品牌网

she looks good. Sounds like some of you are jealous

ex lax

miranda has her thong bottoms on backwards, orlando has more boobs than she does.... I didnt know he liked lil boys!

Meli

Man boobs , gut and deathly pale. No rear, deathly pale. Wow, yeah, how lucky they found each other !

Skank

His gut is disgusting for a young dude and her ass.............or should I say, where is it??????

Avenge, revenge, whatever

I love when they show a picture of a woman who is not obese and all the fatties come out and stampede the comments section. Notice how the fatties all said she has a "pancake" ass. Always thinking of food. Ha ha. "She has a pancake ass and cupcake boobs and a cinnabon face and kilbasa arms and...." How do you loads even type out your comments with all the bacon grease that oozes from you pores? I'd think mammoth your fingers would slide all over the keyboard. Now get back to your troughs and quit nagging a woman just because she's not a hog.

Bel

She is too skinny...
Kate Hudson was too fat...
I think everyone is just trying to find something to be negative about! These women are beautiful! Go look in the mirror!!

emily

HATE MIRANDA SHES A BITCH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2