Paris Laps Up Her Boy Toy

5/22/2009 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton showed off her demure beauty in Cannes this week ... by grinding and freakin' on her borefriend Doug Whatshisname. Consider these pics a preview of her inevitable next (home) movie.

media_removed.jpg

Ashley

Money doesn´t buy class and Paris is the best example...

Inny

Get a room...

and stay in it.

LiloLicker

Hey #66... actually, flesh-colored thongs ARE something to get excited about...

Inny

I swear on my fathers grave....

I will never stay in a Hilton Hotel.

Like daughter like parents?

who has the facts? ME

She is almost 30 years old already...GROW UP!!
I bet his hands were really itchy the next morning.

oprah & michel hater

U CAN ALMOST SEE HER USED UP HANGING LOW LIPS....AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ONES ON HER UGLY FACE...ALTHO THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER LOWER LIPS AND HER FACE LIPS

oprah & michel hater

PARIS GAVE Shoaib Akhtar HIS GENITAL WARTS!!!!!!!!!

nacho

I don't consider getting finger F'd in public DANCING.... our minds are not in the gutter but that where Ms. Hilton belongs. All that money and she just wastes it. Ms. Trump, Mr. Branson they have actual JOBS that they go to every single day, they work for their millions.. They don't get fingered in public. Grow up Paris... hopefully the gonoreaha will go to your brain and you will just go away....or the syphillis will get you like it got Al Capone. we can only hope.
Your parents and your grandfather who EARNED those millions must be so damn proud of their little whore. How many men have you f'd paris?? and each one of them you swear is "THE" one... please.

Anita

LOL I've seen more comromising positions at the local High Schol dances. Some of you posters are really showing youre age!

QueenOfTrashin

His name is Dong Rideshardt! Gee, can't you guys get anyting right? I know her parents are so proud. Is he checking for a herp outbreak?

Jenna

Okay, is it just me, or can you see her vagina in that picture? Look where his thumb is...she's totally not wearing any underwear, and his thumb is right on her vag! Gross!! I can't believe TMZ just assaulted my eyes like that....

Mandy

Is this another crotch shot of Skank Hilton. How shocking. I thought she was a good christian girl. When are her parents gonna take charge.

She aint wearing flesh-colored thongs. She's wearing NOTHING but his fingers. Let me guess?/ No one shook his hand on the way out. I can only imagine what crawled out of there. Paris uses bug spray instead of FDS.

Another night IN Paris.

Anita

Agree with # 83 hehehe

Emma

What a role model for young women everywhere! Isn't that what she said she wanted to be after her stint in jail? Wow! I sure bet her parents are proud. All that $$$ yet no one ever taught her how to be a lady. Its right what they say, $$$ can't buy class. No wonder the French hate us.