Spencer -- I Don't Have Time to Beat Up Wahler

5/22/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt just released the following statement to TMZ regarding Jason Wahler's homophobic verbal attack on "The Hills" star last night:

"If I were to beat up every homophobic racist loser that challenged me to a fight – I wouldn't have time to be the most famous person in the world.

I'll pray for Jason Wahler."

FYI -- Wahler's history of racist, homophobic attacks have been well documented over the years -- like here and here and here.

char

oprah & michel hater

5. Jason is my new hero.

Silly queers, di*ks are for chicks.

Posted at 12:01PM on May 22nd 2009 by celebutaunter77

REMIND YOUR DADDY OF THAT NEXT TIME HE'S IN A MENS ROOM!

PookiePD

It's nice to see Spence coming out of the closet. I wonder how his "wife" is going to feel about being married to a gay man?

Spencer is rad

I LOVE Spencer! Move on haters!

Meat

The jerk off must be related to someone at TMZ cause I swear this is the only place I see this douche bag and his whore!!!

Sandra

I'm on Team Spencer.

Dre Dilla

Yikes, getting schooled by Spencer Pratt? Put whoever that Jason guy is on suicide watch.

Alex G.

OMFG are you serious, your d-list ass thinks your the most famous person in the world... Wow, if someone punched your ugly big head it would just burst with bulls..t, get a life you looser, you only married heidi because of her fame, your a leach, a mooch, I cant wait to see eminem beat your ass!!!!

Bex

The poster boy for mental illness.

Alex G.

I hate Spencer Pratt, he will never amount to anything but a d-lister, andcant wait to see eminem beat his face in!

rgdownes

Why in the world do reporters and photographers waste ink or film on this loser? If they would stop feeding his ego, maybe he would go away..if we're lucky.

the truth

Don't worry Spencer Somebody will get U sooner or Late and Jesus will be on the side line screaming for them to hit u in the mouth

rbm

is he kidding he is not the most famous person in the world tmz is more famous then him

Bex

28. OMG!! SPENCER IS SUCH A LOOSER EVERYTIME I SEE THE SIGHT OF HIS FACE I WANT BARF!!! JASON WOULD KICK THE CRAB OUT OF HIM..I ACTUALLY WISH SOMEONE WOULD..

Posted at 1:24PM on May 22nd 2009 by char

---------------------------------------------------------

Loser is spelled like this, loser.

carol

Who is this person? Note to the camera people. When this nobody is in view, shut your cameras off - save on the battery and save your shot for somebody worthwhile. Is he related to someone at TMZ because he's in this column a lot and nobody wants to read about him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments