Gabrielle Attacks

Stop Spreading Lies

About Me

5/23/2009 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actress Gabrielle Union is unleashing hell ... and her lawyers ... on a gossip website that printed a scandalous, anonymous letter about her -- a letter Union claims is filled with terrible lies.

We're told Gabrielle's lawyers have fired off an ultimatum to the site, demanding they remove the letter, print a retraction and send an apology letter to Gabrielle... or else.

The site claims they received "the letter" from a "nameless pro-athlete's wife" -- and decided to print it because "it seemed too real."

But Gabrielle claims the allegations in the letter -- mostly involving sexual exploits -- are 100% BS ... and the site should have been more responsible with their judgment before deciding to print.

oest

@marti444 - Just because something has been repeated over and over again, or something has been continuously insinuated about an individual, doesn't make it true.

jbob1014

What do you expect from someone who came from the ghettos of North Omaha?

here's a thought

This xoman is just mad because her husband banged her. She is stupid if she believes he gave her his e-mail address and phone number b ut did not go through with it. Times are tight and Gabrielle hasn't been working for a while. I think she wants to land a baller. The thing about ballers is they always come home. They might screw a ho but they want to marry a classy red-bone.

buzzbomber

I am happily married to a pretty famous athlete and I am quite successful myself. I have known Gabrielle for probably as long as I’ve known my husband. I often heard disgusting rumors about her, but dismissed them. I am not one to get caught up in gossip, as my husband and I are often subjected to it ourselves. In any case, the rumors would not even affect me if they were true, as long as they had nothing to do with me. I have heard about Gabrielle being very promiscuous, but that never bothered me. She was always very pleasant when I came into contact with her and that’s all that mattered. She seemed to be working hard at her “success” and I respect ambition. Rumors flooded even throughout her marriage with Chris. Her affairs with so many…young, old, married, divorced…were no secrets. Boris, Darren, Jason, Derek, Jamie, Hill, Ludacris and the list CONTINUES!

Again, it had no affect on me. I certainly did not agree that she was the mistress to several married men, but it was not
my life. I felt as though Gabrielle was searching for something she would never find and I often felt sorry for her. Two years ago, while attending the NBA All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas with my husband, I ran into Gabrielle there as well. At this time, she was telling me about a man she had been interested in, but i didn’t pay much attention to it. About a week later, I heard a rumor that she was romantically involved with Dwyane Wade that same weekend (while might i add, his wife was there). What I found ironic was that…Dwyane was not who she had been telling me about. Again, I let it slide.

For the following year, Gabrielle continued to do as she pleased, I saw her on several occasions with a variety of different men. The rumor of her and Dwyane continued as well. This past year, the news seemed to be that Gabrielle and Dwyane were officially a couple. Although I knew in my mind that Gabrielle was not settled in this supposed “relationship” with a man who is a decade her junior, it was not my concern. I no longer felt sorry for her, but rather for Dwyane. He seems to not know any better. I can understand that he is newly single and is more than likely exploring his options. But to hear that he has assumed Gabrielle as his girlfriend disappoints me. I have met Dwyane a few times as well through my husband and he seems like a true gentlemen, someone with traditional values…but who has become caught up in the “celebrity world”.

The reason for my article is not because I am thaaat concerned with Gabrielle or Dwyane or anyone else mentioned here. The reason for this is because Gabrielle has now gone too far. She has approached MY husband. Over the past 2 weeks, I have found SEVERAL emails from Ms.Gabby. When does this woman stop? Although my husband is not innocent, as he did give Gabrielle his email address and phone number, he was smarter than to engage in her UNACCEPTABLE behavior. This is a woman whom I know, and have spent time around. I cannot grasp what goes on in her mind. I asked my husband why he was not inclined to be drawn in by Gabrielle and he gave me an honest answer, he said “she’s DANGEROUS”. When will this woman stop? To me, she seems to have Dwyane fooled…so why not continue to fool him and leave other women’s men alone. At almost 40, it is revolting to be acting as a 20 year old. Someone help her please. I will post this article AS MANY PLACES as I can to ensure that women (especially those with rich and famous men) are aware of this woman. I hope no other man or woman has to fall victim to Ms. Gabrielle Union.

monique

Gabrielle is a beautiful, graceful woman as well as a talented actress. Some people who lack those qualities have a tendency to spread rumors, gossip and lies. This is a prime example of that. Every woman is not a whore.

Now what now?

Wings Night

You are out of the loop. Gabby has scored herself a baller, Dwayne Wade. Now she wants her pass to disappear. Hell Dwayne knows what's up anyway. He was married when he got with Gabby. Then had to pay his wife to stop saying he gave her a sexually transmitted desease. So he knows Gabby is a ho. I don't know why she is complaining. She always complains. Stop being a ho and an international party girl at damn near 40 years old and people will stop talking smack about you. She is Paris Hilton's future me.

ARTOFWAR

Ms. Union's lawyers are just blowing smoke.

Bossip, where the anonymous letter was originally posted. Is a gossip site, not CNN.
It has protections by law that real news agencies do not have.

Not to mention, that in a civil defamation law suit, the burden of proof is on the plaintiff, not the defendant.

So in actuality Ms. Union would have to go into a civil court room, and prove that
she is not a man steeling hoe.
Um sorry.
I meant to say, a promiscuous woman that does not aggressively seek out married rich men.

And this is a can of worms that she, nor her attorneys would want to open.
Trust me on that one.

Ms. Union should have lived during the free love movement era back in the
60s.
She would have faired much better, if you know what I mean.....ARTOFWAR.

here's a thought

I'm not out of the loop. I said she wants to land a bller. Dwayne hasn't married homegirl now has he? Ballers will marry a white ho COUGH KENDRA COUGH because they wll put up with their cheating and STDs are no problem since they already have them all.

nicaw

It was mediatakeout. They often post letters from anonymous authors/writers.

ML

Don't let that innocent face of Gabrielle's fool you. She is a garden tool and has no respect for people's relationship or herself for that matter. She seeks out married men or men in relationships, and will sleep with any man at the drop of a hat. Maybe she should get counseling for her sexual abuse because it looks like she has not overcome it.

Jill

What Gabrielle does in her private time is no one's business. Yes, the rumors are out there but how do we know they were not started by some jealous female? She's single, so she can do as she pleases. If she can get someone's husband that easily, then women should be more mindful of what kind of men they choose to marry.

paparazzirlosers

I have seen this letter posted on Panache report. Gabby is ready to sue over a letter but not the allegations on Panache report that she is a homewrecking slut. Something tells me the rumors of her slutty behavior with married men are true.

paparazzirlosers

The same allegations have been posted on the Panache report for well over a year and Gabriel Union has yet to take any legal action against them. Gabby the man stealing skank knows that these rumors are true and that is why she is not going after Panche report.

jpb

the site is bossip

justice4all

Gabby is a slut from way back.. I hate that she wrecked this mans marriage. This guy is only about 25 - 26 years old. She is 35+ years old and is persuing anyone that she thinks can provide her the glamorous life she wants. If I were her, Dwayne Wade is the last guy I would give my heart to. He has not been single in a long time and now that he is officailly Shaqtized, she will never have him to herself. Gabby has been around the block thousands of time. She's like the mare in the stable thats been riden so often she has a dip in her back. D Wade was with his high school sweetheart and Gabby stank ass swooped while the women was pregnant. Gabby is just trying to win the lottery. She has no other means of support. I do not watch anything that she is featured in. Low down slimy slut she is!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments