Halle Berry Takes It All Off

5/23/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Upon learning the beautiful Halle Berry cut her hair super short, one TMZ staffer immediately responded, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

media_removed_250.jpg

Launch photos

Linda Mott

Taking care of herself and a baby is hard. She is still so very beautiful. I hoved her hair long, but as so many people are saying, she can always get extentions.

1982 days ago

a lot of you are really lame

Her hair isn't half as terrible as her perfume. OMG it smells like household cleaner and musk, its really gross

SLUTTY SIENNA

Halle looks like a queen, whatever she does.

duckylou

i think halle looks great in any hairstyle she wears! i think even if she had to go bald for a movie role she would STILL look awesome. i think she is one galyou just cant get fugly.

Photogal

Long or cropped, Halle still looks hotter than all of us. Just stating the obvious fact.

Susan

Halle Berry would look gorgeous BALD. I just wish I looked that good in short hair.

Mia

I agree, she's one of the lucky ones who actually looks better with short-short hair. As some others have said, long hair detracts from her gorgeous face. Must be nice; I use long hair to hide mine! That said, she would probably think this is kinda dumb that her haircut gets this much attention from so many people, me included!

TORI

Halle always looked prettier with really short hair. She doesn't stand out as much with the long. Glad to see she's going back to the short it's way hotter!!!

Apple Juice

Having short hair is not new for Halle. She never had any problems before she started wearing weaves. She is good looking with and without them.

Sue Wong

Halle's gorgeous. She looks way better with short hair. Very sexy. I'm jealous.

nicaw

Halle came on the scene with a short haircut that she wore for many years and was often copied.

I like the new 'do.

Kathy

I agree that Halle is GORGEOUS no matter what her hair style is. The woman is just beautiful period.

I do like her hair longer but hey, it's her hair, her choice and yes, she still looks great. I showed my hubby her pic here and he agrees. He's still in love with her lol.

Also she has a child now and let me tell you something, with experience as a mom....you DON'T have time to fool with your hair and worry about it or worry about little sticky fingers with peanut butter, candy, gum etc running through it all the time lol. AND you stop wearing large hoop earrings or swing earrings if you have pierced ears too. OUCH! Those little fingers can rip an earlobe in a heartbeat. SO...being a mommy makes you change a lot of things.

Maybe that contributed to her cut, OR maybe she simply wanted a change like all of us ladies do from time-to-time

At any rate, you're STILL gorgeous Ms Halle!

NitroVideo

Halle Berry had short hair and was very naked in the movie Dorothy Dandridge - judge for yourself

J-ME

I LOVE IT...GO head HALLIE

Mustardseeds

This "DO" ain't new, it's the hairstyle that made her famous when she first started out in the business.. Young'ins, I tell ya.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments