Halle Berry Takes It All Off

5/23/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Upon learning the beautiful Halle Berry cut her hair super short, one TMZ staffer immediately responded, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

media_removed_250.jpg

Launch photos

Ed Cookingham

Her hair is not super, nor is it short. This is medium hair. Now, a super short crewcut or her head shaved would be much better. I am sure she and a host of others would love that.

awave

you just can't ugly her up. she would look good bawld!!!! Long hair, short hair, no hair! What makes Halle beautiful comes from within!!!!

Quetou

long or short, Halle is one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood!

Disgusting

You mean she removed the fake hair extensions.

Marissa

So Rihanna. (Insert eye-roll).

jaye

She just cut it very short, there is no style, no 'do'.

Mariah

As if she cares what any of think but: Yaaaay. Thank god!! I absolutely hated her hair long. It aged her tremendously. This look is so hot on her. I am so glad she went back to it!

apc

She looks like Rihanna...and that is a good thing, I love it! She can't do no wrong... gorgeous!!!!!!

Mary

now she looks like Rihanna!! and that's not a good thing

Janey

Halle Berry never wore hair extensions- that's obvious. Btw- why do you think that the term "bad hair days" is gone? Weaves!

Sarafina

I actually think she looks better in short hair!!

Sharona

9. this woman terrifies me. there's something fundamentally wrong with her, like in high school she was the mean girl. she just seems like a CIA informant or something. OR AN ALCOHOLIC WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 11:14AM on May 23rd 2009 by halle scary

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 - I am worried about you. Forget your meds again?

Halle looks great in any hair style.

Google-me-bitch!

ok so she took off her weave..DUH...it wasnt a hair cut..c'mon tmz
she looks a hell of alot better wit her hair short

Liz

This is what she looks like without a weave, extensions, wig, etc. This is HER normal hair length.

ilovetheshowmadmen

Celebrity: Halle Berry
Date of Conviction: 02/23/00
Charges: Hit and run misdemeanor
Location: Los Angekes, California
Description: A car driven by Halle Berry ran a red light and struck another vehicle. Halle left the scene and went to a hospital. Halle pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charge of leaving the scene of accident and received 3 years probation, $1300 fine and 200 hours community srvice.

sorry, long or short hair.. this is what comes to my mind when I see or hear this one's name.....(emphasis on leaving the scene of the accident...)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments