Halle Berry Takes It All Off

5/23/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Upon learning the beautiful Halle Berry cut her hair super short, one TMZ staffer immediately responded, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

media_removed_250.jpg

Launch photos

nicie

Stop hating on her... she did it for a new movie role!!! Get over it, she looks amazing regardless!

why?

Hit and Skippy has always had short hair, it's very difficult for African American women to grow long hair. Those wigs get too hot for summer. Why is Halle always alone looking miserable? Doesn't she have any friends? Where is her boy toy? Don't tell me he has abandoned ship.Poor Halle, always unlucky in love. Maybe he found out about her criminal past and took off.

Mariah

Oh, please, she doesn't look a thing like Rhianna. Rhianna dresses like she is ready for a space walk, and her hair pretty much matches. And Halle sported this look first anyway. There is no comparison. Halle outshines Rhianna any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Erica

It looks better on Rihanna..she should have cut it years ago before she did. It's Rihanna's look now. It makes her look old and boring!

BigTimeHater

You rednecks love these watered down half-breeds. Mulatto-bitches alsways have a bunch of issues about "who they are." It's a wonder everybody smacks her ass around a little.

Mariah

It's Rhianna's look now?? Not so much. Rhianna has some freaky foot-high mohawk looking thing going on right now. Secondly (now just my opinion) but I think when women age they shouldn't keep their hair as long as Halle had hers. To me it looked like she was trying too hard to look younger. She IS in her 40's now (early 40's of course, but still). That long, kinky curly look did not look good on her. I thought that THAT aged her. Before everyone gets upset with me for talking about aging, I am 38 years old and not too far behind Halle. And yes, there are some women who can get away with longer hair even in their older decades. Jane Seymour will always look glamorous to me. But overall, I just don't think it looks good.

Sapphyre

I love her hair short. She could be bald and men would still want her.

Karen H

When she first hit Hollywood her hair was short. I think folks had just become accustomed to seeing the weave. But I think she looks a lot sharper with the short cut. But real talk: whether she's bald or has hair down to her ass, she's a gorgeous woman.

Erica

Rihanna beats this old lady hands down!!!!!!!!!!!

trsquare

It's only hair! It grows back, and besides, Halle looks fantastic, no matter what. Even at her frumpiest, she still looks better than 99% of the women in the world.

brown

always thought she looked sexier with her short hair from the Flintstones movie she had done years ago.... glad she decided to chop it off again, she looks GREAT!!!

Kelvin

I Luv 'er....She could be bald and still would be HOT!

Erica

She should have left that style in the past along with her youth, younger girls are rockin' it better.

WTF??

So I guess theres an age limit on who can cut their hair short now? Give us all a break already. SMH

@#61, Halle Berry looks about Rihannas age in these pictures. So I dont know which one is more scary, the fact that you are calling someone that is only 42 years old an "old lady"...or that that supposed "old lady" looks better then 20 yr olds. Again, give us all a break.

WTF??

Oh and by the way...Riyanna might get beat (by Chris Brown), but she certainly doesn't beat a WOMAN like Halle Berry at anything.

* I know that Chris Brown comment was low, but I could resist :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments