Vida Guerra

Butt You Didn't Pay Me!

5/23/2009 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vida GuerraActress/model Vida Guerra -- known for having one of the hottest backsides in Hollywood -- is suing a company called Ripe Digital Entertainment over an online hosting gig she claims she was never paid for.

According to a lawsuit filed Friday, Guerra says she was supposed to be paid $13,200 for hosting an online segment called "Vida's Video Picks." Guerra also claims in the lawsuit that after the two sides initially reached an impasse, she paid for a mediation service to handle arbitration -- but Ripe bailed.

Guerra is suing for her lost wages -- plus an additional $396,000 in damages, plus attorney's fees.

Buffy

First Bitches!!!!!

Spellchamp

To "Vida is a whore": Let me guess, maybe you're someone at Ripe, who's just a little pissed off because Vida wouldn't f*ck you, right?

Hugh Gentry

does Vida take it in the pooper? I sure hope so.

ehhhh

goodnesss "vida is a whore", did she Eff your man?? it's not that serious...

Cristina

Ummmmm, vida is a whore, I can't stand her either, bit the fact that you sat there for 3 bazillion years writing that out is a bit disturbing.....

showgirls fan

She is so freaking hot. I would love to lick that juciy butthole of hers all day long. Sit on my face anyday baby

Delicious

LEAVE THE WHORE ALONE....................

PEPSI Generation

PAY up OR I`ll rip U a new one.You have to have eyes in the bac of your head

Mary

who is she?

anonymous

big ugly fat POOPER,

just a BIG SKANK HO BAG.

who dat

Well TMZ, you been played by Ripe Digital Entertainment. They probably are working with VIDA to create FREE PUBLICITY. Who files a $400K lawsuit over 13K. btw- Vida is stil F'able, but she was way hotter before all the rappers used her up.

Dalia

Okay, i just read that Vida Guerra has one of the hottest backsides in hollywood. OKAY PEOPLE, IS IT JUST ME OR IS SHE JUST COMPLETELY FLAT, SHE HAS NO A**, NOTHING, NO CURVES, WHY ARE MEN JUST SOOO ATTRACTED TO THAT. HOW CAN MEN THINK THAT A GIRL WITH A FLAT BACKSIDE, FLAT A** IS HOT, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...? DO YOU LADIES AGREE WITH ME? AND WHO IN THE WORLD IS THIS CHICK!! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HER IN MY LIFE TIL' JUST NOW. MAN... HOLLYWOOD IS OBVIOUSLY BLIND IF THEY THINK THAT THAT IS A HOT BACKSIDE, GET YOUR VISION CHECKED. LOL.

rotten_fruit

Good luck there Vida, as Ripe Digital finally bit the big one and folded last week, due to the sheer incompetence of CEO Ryan Magmussen. In fact, if any of the Ripe Digital Board of Directors happens to be reading this, Mr. Magnussen pissed away MUCH of your money and if I were you I'd do my best to get some back.

1977 days ago