Hugh Jackman's Child Goes Airborne

5/24/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Jackman's daughter Ava, perhaps growing tired of her father's Super Dad routine, floated just out of his reach yesterday in New York.

media_removed_250.jpg

Hugh, of course, was able to save her from the evil clutches of zero gravity.

David

This pic is making me horny!

Harvey Lee Roth is a Penis Smoking Hermaphrodite

Excuse me for a second.....

Harvey Lee Roth is a Penis Smoking Hermaphrodite

Thanks TMZ!

Mariah

I don't think it's child abuse but simply unwise venue for doing that sort of thing. The kid is up so high it almost looks like she were being thrown OFF the roof of something and he is down on the ground preparing to catch her! I guess he doesn't know his own strength? My parents tell me they used to do this to me and I hated it. They called me "Tremor" because of it. LOL.

German

What the hell is the matter with you american freaks, talking about a little girls crotch??? There is nothing to see - it´s all just in your sick brains and nasty fantasy!!!!!!!!!

Hope

Um, it's a really cute picture. Kids love to be tossed up in the air like that, and anyone who takes a 2-second glance at Jackman can see that the man can catch her.

As for the perverts who are screaming that the picture is lewd, and that there is something wrong with TMZ for putting it up, I honestly had to look back twice before I realized what the hell you were talking about. There's something wrong with YOU that you would even look at that picture and see anything sexual about it. You're sick, really sick.

It's adorable. Parents play with their kids. Jackman is a great dad, and his daughter is in fantastic hands. Or rather, she was a split-second after the shutter snapped.

pink floyd

valerie if you are thinking about that,you are sick,get help......he is a nice guy,good father,

pink floyd

to down with wolverine......pack up your bs bag and start kicking stones.you loser.

Moon

My father has never played with me and every time that I see photos of Jackman playing with his children, they come me the tears to the eyes. Oscar and Ava are two lucky kids...

Trish

I love how people think they're all high and mighty and judge someone's parenting skills or how they play with their child. The internet will you make you so brave yet so pathetic. Get over yourselves and focus on your own kids. And if you don't have any, you REALLY need to shut up.

As for those saying the photo is inappropriate...WHAT? You can tell you are a pervert or have some other issues. I haven't noticed and still don't notice after it was brought up, anything inappropriate about this pic that they posted. WTH is wrong with you people?!

PEPSI Generation

sure is riding high this days at TMZ

Alexis

All of the people who say they are calling CPS because this is child abuse are RIDICULOUS. There is nothing in this picture that is child abuse. He is having fun and so is she. So all of you get a life and try to have some fun with your children, instead of being stuck up.

PEPSI Generation

4 post N it next to hefs rejects

Bridget

Geez TMZ, did you really have to do the close up on this?

Kayan Phoenix

OK theirs nothing wrong with how he's playing with her .. lots of parents do that to even younger kids than her .. And to all u people
talking about CPS .. STOP BOTHERING THEM THEY HAVE REAL CASE TO WORRY ABOUT!!! he's Great Dad

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments