Hugh Jackman's Child Goes Airborne

5/24/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Jackman's daughter Ava, perhaps growing tired of her father's Super Dad routine, floated just out of his reach yesterday in New York.

media_removed_250.jpg

Hugh, of course, was able to save her from the evil clutches of zero gravity.

Alexa

I hate when I see parents put their kids at risk of injury. All it takes is one time.

1915 days ago

Moon

if you want to hate someone, hate the pedofilis enormous bunch of idiots, You make disgust

1915 days ago

diva

Ummm, Hugh Jackman is 6'2.5"...so he isn't tossing her an "inch" in the air, as so many of you say, he is tossing her to about a height of 9 or 10 FEET above concrete. While it IS just play, he would do better to toss her over something softer and with a little more give than concrete..."just in case". He may LOOK completely infallible, but he probably IS human, and human beings are known for having "moments of weakness" which could literally mean having a shoulder or elbow or wrist "give". Although it PROBABLY wont...

1914 days ago

Lauren

All of you guys calling him a bad dad because of this, you are so wrong. This picture proves what a good dad he is playing with his kids. Clearly, she wont fall.

1914 days ago

snoopy

69. #6 Down with Woverine, You are an as@!!! And this is EXACTLY what TMZ has been waiting for. Just waiting for anything to put this man down and have some of the morans that post on here come out like jackels.
Posted at 10:41AM on May 26th 2009 by LTB

I must be naive cause I originally didn't get that impression at all, that tmz was trying to make him look bad. maybe that's cause when I saw the pic and the title I thought it was cute and a wonderful picture?
usually when tmz wants to make someone look bad, they do it very bluntly.
but then again, it's tmz, who knows what goes on in their crazy heads.

1914 days ago

Mister Gray

I just don't see what is wrong with this photo.
I was thrown in the air by my dad when i was a kid. THIS IS NORMAL.
for god's sake. come on people.
and for the crotch thing. well there again, nothing wrong. apart from if you're too much of a twisted person to see this as other than a father and daughter having a good time.

I like this guy. He seems like a good dad.

1914 days ago

HOTT FOR HUGH!!

TO ALL YOU IDIOTS WORRYING ABOUT AVA FALLING, AND GETTING BRAIN TRAUMA AND ALL THAT BS...GET A LIFE!! HE'S JUST A GOOD MAN PLAYING WITH HIS KID, TRUST ME I HAVE 4 KIDS AND MY HUSBAND (WHO IS 6'4) DOES THAT TO OUR KIDS ALL THE TIME. SHE WILL NOT GET HURT, THATS WHATS WRONG WITH KIDS NOW A DAYS, PEOPLE ARE SO OVER DRAMATIC ABOUT FALLS AND SCRAPES AND GERMS AND ALL THAT CRAP. tHAT'S WHY KIDS ARE ALL WEAK AND SO DELICATE, ANY LITTLE DRAFT AND THEY CATCH PNEOMONIA. AND THATS BECAUSE WE ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT. KIDS WILL BE KIDS, SOMETIMES THEY FALL AND SOMETIMES THEY EAT DIRT AND CRAZY THINGS LIKE THAT. NOT THAT WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE THEM TO DO THAT I'M JUST SAYING THEY'RE KIDS THEY LEARN THINGS IN THEIR OWN WAY!! SO MANY GENERATIONS HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR, AND THEY WERE'NT AS UPTIGHT AS PEOPLE ARE NOW WITH THE KIDS! WE'RE STILL HERE AREN'T WE? DID YOU LISTEN TO EVERY RULE YOUR PARENTS HAD? I KNOW FOR A FACT THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON WHO NEVER DISOBEYED WHEN THEIR PARENTS TOLD THEM NOT TO RUN OR TO QUIT SHOUTING. ITS JUST HUMAN NATURE. SO DON'T JUDGE HUGH, HE'S JUST BEING A GOOD DADDY. AND A SEXXY ONE IF I MIGHT ADD!!

1914 days ago