Mary Kay and Her Boy Lover -- All Growed Up

5/24/2009 11:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Now wave your hands in the air, and party like you're a teacher who did seven years and six months for raping your 12-year-old student!"

media_removed.jpg

Mary Kay Letourneau didn't really say that last night, but she could have when she and her boyfriend-turned-husband, Vili Fualaau, hosted "Hot for Teacher Night" at a Seattle club.

They look so happy together -- for a second, you almost forget they started having sex when she was his elementary school teacher. Almost.

LOKI

13 and doing something like that........I'd be in.

Glad they're doing well.

Not sure how he will do on diaper duty......hers.

LOKI

its me

this girl has money because of all the interviews she did. i know she had work done . shes 47 yrs old .

this is an old pic of her and she looks much older plus the lighting in this new pic makes her look young.

juliek0202

more power to them, they look great together and happy in love. that's what the world needs more of...love and besides age is just a number. you're as young as you feel

Brian

I just don't get all the people that are so happy for them when she is a PEDOPHILE. I guarandamntee you none of them would be so "happy" for them if it was a 34 year old MAN that had sex with a 13 year old girl....OR boy.

Still creeps me out. She looks like a pathetic older woman that's clinging to some young guy. That dried out, bleached hair and that awful red lipstick have to go.....but those are the things that help her "feel" young I suppose.

Juliette

They are so sick. They are trying to make being a sex offender, pedophile into something beautiful and wonderful.
These are truely evil people.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

you sure have got to be so unbelievably mentally deranged to have sex with a twelve year old boy. was she trying to prove a point or something?? i mean, no normal adult has healthy sexual feelings for a twelve year old, only a perverted and sick one does. it's probably coded in our civilized genes that way for some good reason. unlike my spelling. disgusting. please don't have any children.

mike

Actually #26 you are dead wrong and obviously you were just trying to get a jab in at
Bush, the reality is the Romans, Persians and scores of other succesful civilizations have failed when they lost their morals as the US obviously have. I left the states a few years ago and now live in Central America, my local friends here realize this and shake their heads at the contunual slide at our morals. gays in particualar and the now rush to have two members of the same sex raise children when its never been done in the history of mankind, but will get you labeled a homophob if you say any different, just ask Miss Calfiornia.

SINBOO

IDK why everyone's hatin'... they're still together after all that trial & tribulations that God put them through.. a test of true love & fate. Back in the day... it was okay for a 30 year old man to marry a 12 or 13 year old girl & have kids... with the government the way it is nowadays with all the lame ass restrictions, this kind of story is "WEIRD". I understand the whole teacher & student deal... but it's love... do what you do... take it where it'll take you. As weird as it is, they've always been the story I've followed since it first started..

TVannie

If the 12 year old who was molested was a girl and the teacher was a man, he would still be in prison.

I am not happy that the abuser has married the victim. I think it's a travesty of justice and the ones I really feel sorry for are her children, the ones she is raising now and the ones she abandoned to run off with an elementary school boy.

erin

@ Brian,

No she's not 23 anymore and yes her husband might look at woman at 23 and think damn that's hot but the same could be said of PLENTY of 23 year old wives with their 40 something year old husbands. Happens every DAY! And yes those women might see some HOT 23 yr old man and say wow! but they're married.

It works both ways sweetheart. You can say women in their 40's don't have it anymore (and even Cindy Crawford's parts aren't "perky" anymore (your words) but sweetheart you're not perky anymore either. And I bet your wife sees plenty of HOT young men she'd like to F.. THe reason she doesn't is because she loves you. Same goes with Mary Kay's husband.

A relative of MK

Oh Puhleeeeze

One of these days this guy is going to wake up and think... WTF am I doing with this old woman??!!

Lee

Mary Kay is NO child molester. That boy knew exactly what he was doing and she should not have done jail time. I don't like how they went about everything and she should have stayed away from a kid, but why do we always blame these women?? These young boys are not victims. They are horny little toads. Anyhoo, they have stayed together and appear to be very happy.

anonymous

A couple of FREAK IDIOTS.

A match made in HELL.

COCO

Call me creazy but how about if these two are really soul mates and in their previous lives were lovers? Their love story is weird, unconventional and dangerous. But how about if they were lovers in previous lives and " recognized "each other regarding the age difference ?....Love is real a mistery and I don't want to judge them...Having saying that, I also think it's a little sick to "host" a party promoting teachers and students getting together.....I there is nothing funny about teachers making love to students. Promoting that is sick and make me very angry.-

FiBiker

SO WHEN HE IS 48 YEARS OLD DO YOU WONDER IF HE WILL STILL BE HOT OVER SOME SENIOR CITIZEN.....HE WILL BE BANGING 15 YEAR OLDS AND STAYING OUT ALL NIGHT!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments