Bethenny Frankel

Finally Cracks

5/26/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently, Bethenny Frankel's new book wasn't revealing enough ...

media_removed_250.jpg
If there's one thing about those ladies from the "Real Housewives of New York" ... they always know how to keep things classy.

Amazed

Yet another 'reality' star who tries to pass as the example of 'goodness' and is really just another poser. This chick is an idiot and clearly out of self appointed league.

If anyone has read her book- I use the word 'book' loosely- she advocate basically starving yourself to anorexia by eating off of other peoples plates instead of ordering your food and only ordering small appetizers in restaurants, while vigilantly only taking one or two bites per meal.

Ship her back to wherever she came from before she causes anymore damage.

Jane

You use to be my favorite housewife....now.....not so much....ish. Go away!

m

why is she uncovering her stink ass??? could she think other wise??? go wash that skank, stinking ass bitch!!!

ic

WHAT WAS SHE THINKING...THIS IS PURE TRASH....SHE BETTER LEARN TO BE A LADY

Shannon

Tj

This BETTER be for Charity... and I hope it helps people here in our Country (together we can!!!!) That is the only way I would say good move margarita skinny girl. That would be the only thing that would make this good,
because showing your crack for jack is whack.

Dana

I luvs her....she says it like it is...an doesn't care...BRAVO!!!!

oklacoast

I like it!!!!!!!!!

RedBird

39. Wow, you guys don't hold anything back when you bash someone. She is going to be the next celebrity to do a 'I Would Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign for Peta and she was just giving us her Khloe Kardashian pose. Calm down everyone, Bethenny is funny, talented and I love her on the show.

Posted at 12:16AM on May 27th 2009 by Shannon

______________________________________________________________

"celebrity" REALLY? You consider her that?

This cheap skank would club baby seals if it would get her a few more minutes of air time.

She TRIES really hard but she is NOT funny and I've yet to see any real "talent" either. So far she's done a topless movie and two reality shows and now she has a lame drunkorexia book. Desperate and sad but NOT talented.

Livy

Somebody stick a fork in this broad, she's done. What a complete skank. She's a living joke. KKB is more welcome at our parties that the tits on a stick skank that is Blechenny. I think the carnies are calling her home, I hope she takes her fat ass and goes back to her trailer at the track.

Jitesh Patel

ID LOVE TO LICK THAT ALL NIGHT LONG YUMMY SHE IS HOTT SO WHAT SHE IS AN OLDER WOMAN GEEZ PEOPLE ARE SOO NARROW MINDED SHE IS BEAUTIFULLY TANNED IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES AND HAS A WILD SIDE I LOVE THAT

H- Town Diva

Her a$$ is flat as hell

itstrue

What her "Skinny-tinis" lack in sugar, they make up in extra points on the Breathalyzer. At least that better be her excuse.

Teri

WTF is wrong with Barney16. He shouldn't be on this sight at that age. The Frankel butt has got to be 40+ and he's a little young to be seeing skank holes. Little boy stay off the computer and away from the vasaline. I bet Grandma turns you on!! Go to sleep, it's way past your bed time....

zooey

Guess she's been having too many SkinnyGirl margaritas!!