Bethenny Frankel

Finally Cracks

5/26/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently, Bethenny Frankel's new book wasn't revealing enough ...

media_removed_250.jpg
If there's one thing about those ladies from the "Real Housewives of New York" ... they always know how to keep things classy.

Chris76

These women on her who say gross, she is too old, etc. I bet they do not have ankles like her. That is a refreshing sight to see. Most women are just too fat. Her proportions look correct.

dfalc

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace

I think a couple of the same "haters" keep putting their nasty comments in here. She is adorable, she is just having a little fun, grow up people! I agree with one of the posts, if she were wearing bikini on Miami beach, we'd see the same skin and more! She isn't married, she is successful and funny, anyone who has made a demeaning statement is just jealous...get a life people!

redskingirl

Yet again another slut wanting attention so people will buy her book. I wish a NJ woman would show her how a woman is supose to act. Slut's like give good women a bad name.

duh

uh.. thanks for sharing?

duh

probably would not be so bad if it didn't appear as though she needs to pee ;-)

NitroVideo

wow! Bethenny is one very sexy woman. Out of all the housewives of NY she is the only one who seems to be a real person. I love that she runs her own business, takes care of herself, and looks like a million bucks doing it. I love this lady!

clownsfreakmeout

What an ugly nasty skank, HEY HO BAG YOU HAVE A COTTAGE CHEESE ASS!!

FELIX THE CAT

WELL NOTHING SURPRISE ME THESE DAYS ABOUT ANYTHING PEOPLE DO ON TV FOR RATINGS. I USE TO THINK SHE WAS THE MORE COOL AND DOWN TO EARTH ONE OF THE NY HOUSE WIFE. BUT I GUESS WHEN TIMES ARE HARD AS NOW, WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET ATTENTION. GIRL PLEASE GET A GRIP AND SHOW SOME CLASS LIKE I THINK YOU HAVE. YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOW YOUR ASS TO BE LIKE.

Wenonah

Go Bethenny!! Work that ass!

chocoty1

Her ass iz nice ...she is the most realistic one on that whole entire crazy show....her body iz banggin' i'd do her fah sho.

John Edwards

What a Skank.

Chris

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. C'mon, granny, keep it covered.

Livy

Complete skank. She is not funny, she is not cute, she is not charming. People defending her are as sick as she is. Sick and demented people need "heroes", so they attach themselves to a celebuskank. I think it's both sad and funny. If you're a Bethenny fan, chances are you are in need of major therapy for your own unadressed issues. This is what is the best and funniest part! Show your support for the skank and we have your number. "I heart Bethenny"...Yeah, I'm sure she says the same about you....NO, she hates people that don't live in NY City...face it, she would eat you for lunch and spit you out and yet you're spending precious time defending her.

Do I know her? Yes, I do. She's a drunk (see family lineage) and she will soon be headed for rehab...that's the BEST we can hope for. If she gets help for her alcoholism, she MAY get some additional help. But don't bet on it (only horses)

RedBird

RunJasonRun you got it just right!

Bethenny is a sleazy attention ho and her price is dropping every day. Gotta love the idiots with their "Team Bethenny" garbage. How much of a desperate loser do you need to be to join "Team" anyone.