Jonas Bros. Redeem Themselves

5/26/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone's favorite evangelical Christian dandy boy band, the Jonas Brothers, posed with their biggest fan ... Jesus Christ.

media_removed_250.jpg

The purity ring clad trio visited the famous Christ the Redeemer statute in Rio this weekend.

Thou shalt not poke fun at the Jonai.

tj

BREAKING NEWS:
KEVIN JONAS IS ENGAGED TO SPENCER PRATT.
PRAISE THE LORD!
THEY BELONG TOGETHER, AND THEY'LL ADD THE BROTHERS AS THEY ARE READY.
JUST THE WAY GOD INTENDED IT!

tj

GOOD CHRISTIANS, RIGHT!
THESE LEMMINGS ARE JUST CASHING IN ON YOU SAPPS THE SAME AS JIMMY SWAGGERT, JIM BAKER AND THE REST OF THOSE CHRISTIAN RIGHT WING EXTREMEST MORONS.
WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. BELIEVE IN GOD IF YOU WILL, BUT DON'T LET THEM TELL YOU HOW TO THINK.
I AM A THREAT TO RELIGION BECAUSE I HAVE A BRAIN. AND I LIVE IN REALITY. A WONDERFUL GODLESS REALITY.
I LIVE MY LIFE, NOT SOME FARCICAL RELIGIOUS DRIVEL.

Laura

I'm sick of Jesus.

DAKOTA

ALL 3 ARE GAY

artie help

are these kids cathloics??didn't Madonna sleep with these 3 punx?/

MojoCeltica

Handsome boys.

Yeddy-Bo

Can you guess which one of these guys is NOT a VIRGIN?
Just asking......................

London not England

These guys either have SERIOUS BLUE - BALLS or they're GAY.....

Think the latter.....

The SOUTH PARK episode with the abusive Mickey Mouse WAS funny though......

m dennings

truthbeknown . com/bible.htm

wasted days and wasted nights

Jesus being their biggest fan is such a clever line.

Crystal

So, if you choose not to have sex then you are gay? Nice concept! I think that if more teens would make this decision and at least half of them stuck to it, then we would be one step closer to helping lower the number of teens getting pregnant and STD's. I think it shows courage. It is very tough for teens to stay pure until marriage now-a-days. It is harder to say no than to go out and sleep with everyone under the sun! Good for you JoBros!

keeping

You're all a bunch of haters. Who cares what these boys do or DON'T do when they're not on camera. If they DON'T want to have sex or whatever...why is it YOUR business??? Why on earth do you care so much??? At least their out there living their dreams and making LOTS of money. Maybe you should worry a little bit more about yourselves, and your own life and stop being such useless jerks to those who aren't doing anything wrong.

MacArthur

Jesus is the light of the world. Anybody's that sick of Him never knew him in the first place.

Michelle

I read somewhere that they are Jewish?

cat

I love the Jonas brothers. I love Jesus. I love that they are not ashamed of their faith even though they are made fun of on a very public level. I admire their boldness and I think they are a great example to young girls of the kind of guys that are worth their time. They are the kind of guys who respect their future wives so much that they will wait for them, thats what a 12 year girl needs to see.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments