Mel Gibson

Yep, She's Knocked Up

5/26/2009 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson was on "The Tonight Show" to talk about his two latest projects -- his divorce from wife Robyn, and the pregnancy of his new GF, Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva.

Mel Gibson: Click to watch
While talking to Jay Leno, the conservative Catholic actually took the blame for his split from his wife of 28 years, saying "I did a pretty good hatchet job on my marriage myself ... put it here."

His kid with Grigorieva will make 8 for Gibson -- prompting him to call himself "Octo-Mel."

Yolanda Nixon

Ain' no 'tang worth that kinda coin.

Bex

The perfect case for castration. He is a pig. I hope his wife gets it all.

Duffo

If he is a CATHOLIC, devout, why is he having premarital sex with this woman...and cheating on his wife. Doesn't this break some commandments he should be following?

Bex

33. You know, it's really none of anyones business how he chooses to live his life, or how he chooses to spend/hand out, his money. I like Mel, and wish him well, whether the story he's dishing out is true or not. His ex, and kids will already have their money, and have nothing to worry about if this woman does take him to the cleaners. Who's to say he doesn't already have an agreement all set up with this woman, and the child? My gosh, do you realize how much this man is worth?? He may not be as stupid as you all want to make him out to be. Mind your own business, take care of your own lives, and stop taking your own frustrations out on Mel. How silly you all sound.

Posted at 10:56AM on May 26th 2009 by skhg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can see that you are a very unlikeable person and nobody in their right mind would be with you. Stop being so jealous and do something with your worthless life.

m dennings

Poor Mel, so drunk with hate wrapped in religious righteousness; believing in a man that never existed, believes Christianity is original when it's a blatant rip-off of many Pagan religions of the time and millennia before. His Son of God is a repackaging and rehashing of Sun Gods Osiris, Dionysus, Adonis, Asclepius, Krishna, Buddha, Mithra. His Mary/Virgin Birth, Passion, Crucifixion, Resurrection are not original; borrowed directly from Pagan beliefs and astrotheology. What unbelievable stupidity. Catholics have a helluva lot to answer to. Christians simply exposed Pagan mysteries then claimed them as their own whilst silencing anyone who spoke up against their fictional gospel story. I am so sorry for the little child that will be born into his insane beliefs and taught to hate. truthbeknown.com

revel

They say water finds its own level. I think he has finally found his morally degenerate and imbecilic equal. Aside from that, Mel and Judas Iscariot have much in common - they both made money out of selling Jesus Christ. He made millions from TPOTC only for the public to have watch him sink into a moral cesspool through pride and self-indulgence. No more Mel for me - finished! I'll never pay to see another of his movies - ever!

Reine

He's a rich guy so if you get pregnant, you will definitely make out well, no matter if he marries her or not. He should have put more energy on his marriage. I, for one, don't lost all respect for him & I hope he doesn't mention how he is a staunch Catholic as he sure as hell isn't. Mel, I know it's not your ex-wife who will be going to hell because she's not a Catholic.

WTF

As seen on Oksana's website:

"We are sorry to hear about Mel Gibson's divorce. Somehow Oksana Kolesnikova is being linked to Mr. Gibson's divorce, but there aren't - and never have been -any emotional ties between the two artists.

Oksana has in the past entertained Mr. Gibson with her piano music as he dined at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel where she performs regularly, often for A-list celebrities.

We welcome the opportunity to set the record straight, Oksana is not romantically or otherwise involved with Mr. Gibson.
posted Apr 15th, 13:33"

The thing I hate most about liars is that they lie because they think we are too stupid to see or figure out the truth.

Liar liar pants on fire.

They deserve each other.

ex lax

Well at least he ain't doing choir boys like most the catholic clergy seems to find acceptable!

Bash a Pap

He's gone from sad to pathetic.

Catwoman

Mel your scewed in more way then one! Whatever happened to being such a good Catholic? Isn't children outside of a catholic marriage a sin? Shame on you. Yes, your right, you definately are to blame for the brake up of your marriage. I'm sure she will take you to the cleaners just like your soon to be ex. Great role model for your young son. Why is it that men can't be by themselves for awhile after a breakup?

annie

#40, you got the wrong oksana, it's oksana g. not oksana k., by the way mel said he would.nt get married twice, I think it might, just might be a play on words for him because he is trying to get his marriege annuled, therefore it would'nt be his first marriage if annulment is granted, it would be null and void, so then he could reason that his first marriage is to skank face oksana, therefore he did'nt really get married twice. Although I hace a feeling it's starting to dawn on him he made a huge mistake, so he may have meant it. We'll see.

Susan

It's interesting how people preach their religion and yet pick and choose which rules to observe based on what suites them.

gutsygirl

I'm sure Robin will be happy to hear he referred to her as an "admirable woman". He admired her SO much that he
couldn't wait until AFTER the divorce to get another woman pregnant. If I didn't think he was a bonehead before...after watching him on Leno...I sure do now. Karma, Mel.

cathe

GIBSON IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND HYPOCRITE.........................DEVOUT CATHOLIC NO HES NOT HE HAS BROKEN AT LEAST HALF OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS GO AWAY NOT WATCHING ANYTHING ELSE WITH YOU IN IT.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments