Mike Tyson's

Daughter Dies

5/26/2009 8:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mike Tyson DaughterA rep for the Phoenix Police Department has just released the following statement regarding Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter:

I was just advised by investigators that Exodus Tyson was pronounced deceased at 11:45 AM today at the hospital. Our sympathies go out to the family.

Paramedics were called to Tyson's Phoenix home at around 10:30 Monday morning when his 7-year-old son found the young girl hanging from a treadmill by its power cable.

UPDATE: Tyson's family just released this statement:

There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus. We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

awwwwwwww

That is so sad...

Mike Bruce

we recently lost our child, Cameron, to medical conditions in February. I feel your pain and wanted to know you are in my prayers. I always rooted for you when you were boxing. I am rooting for you now. God Bless.

Mike

Jane

So sorry for your loss...this is heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Tyson family.

QUEEZY

My heart goes out to you Mike and Family.

divadlite

Tragic story.

Joeyo7

Sorry Mike and Family :O((

pat

Too sad. Poor family. They will need a lot of prayers to help them through this unbelievable tragedy.

Red Caballero

Dear Mike,

I know that it's been a year since your daughter's death, I am just now reading about it online. My heart goes out to you and you family.

jeff

Mike, was thinking about you and your family and hope and pray you all are well. I wish you the best.

michael benbow

Dear Mike,as a father myself,I cant imagine what your going through.I an certain I would be questioning God and all the powers that be.But you must try to remain strong for your family and most of all for yourself.I pray for you and yours.Heaven must have been one angle short.Luv you mike
Michael benbow