Working Out is a Real B*tch

5/26/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you haven't gone to the gym lately, this dog named Kirin is about to make you feel even worse about it -- she does squats ... on two legs ... three to four times a week!

Kirin: Click to watch
Squats -- so easy a Japanese Border Collie can do 'em. What's your excuse?

bagladey

I think that's a horrible trick. It looks very unnatural and uncomfortable for the dog, who has to have the wall for support.

Audrey

From now on I'm going to work out to the Beatles.

Woody McBreairty

This is so funny....there's nothing so wonderful as seeing funny animals and their unlikely interactions with humans with and trying to emulate human behavior. I love animals...sometimes I think more than I do people.

Eric Snograss

First video on TMZ to make me laugh out loud. I think this is the best video posted in a long time.

Jodi

#1 Bagladey - if you would have watched the WHOLE video, you would see that the dog does NOT need the wall for support. He looks like he is having fun and not forced to do anything. Sure, it unnatural, but that's what makes it funny. If it was uncomfortable, believe me, he would not have gotten the dog to do it. Sometimes dogs just like to be just like their owners!! I know mine follow me around all over the house and try to do Pilates with me. They're not very good at it, but when they are, I'll post a video so you can tell me how cruel I am. ;o)

Linda Mott

I agree with Jill #2, the Beatles is the best work out music. The pup looks like he really is having fun.

* WHiSKY GiRL *

i would be piss if my mom made me do that and it ended up on tmz poor kid and dog ..

.............

Dogs are eager to pelase their owners, and just because a dog "looks" like it's having fun doesn't mean they are. Squats are a workout for human beings and must be even harder for a dog meant to stand on 4 legs.

getalife

To: nice to animals: wow, your actually complaining about this cute video?
Get a grip on reality and please do get a life already,

lise

This is not good for the dogs hips shame on you!!

Safety First

No such thing as a 'Japanese Border Collie'. The Border Collie happens to be living in Japan. PS: The activity is bad for the pooch's hips. Poor dog.

kat

Not cool at all. Painful for the dog's hip joints.

PEPSI Generation

GOOD for its hips and hind legs.Cattle and sheep dog prone to going lame in the hind legs.LEG truse`s are GREAT to prevent weak hind legs thus that is why they are doing them.

PEPSI Generation

it is a GREAT exercize to build the back legs which do go lame in many unactive house dogs.One leg on the hinds is weaker on most dogs and that puts stress on the whole dog.Most dogs do the same as this but not as trained to on Q.Working DOG class needs exercize all day long

PEPSI Generation

has to work out or break a leg or get hurt

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments