Cameron Diaz: Green with Envy

5/27/2009 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing her "Shrek" bikini, Cameron Diaz soaked her lovely 36-year-old bones in the waters off Hawaii on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

Aloha!

Ava

She looks better with brown hair but she is still one ugly woman.

Cleveland-West_Side

Looks like she just finished peeing.

Chucky

EWWWWWWW.....She looks like a DUDE.

susan

Such a beautiful woman and yet an admitted commitment phobe. She's going to be 37 in august. Her biological clock is ticking away and she will probably end up with no children and no husband.

Todd Lee

Cameron Diaz used to be so hot when she did "The Mask" but she has gotten so ugly, and that annoying dorking laugh she has makes me wanna puke.

OMG

Who even likes her? She looks terrible ALWAYS - icky...Her body is WEIRD LOOKING. Mmmm Slam

Hugh Gentry

bad skin and ugly tits don't do it for me.

J D

Cameron has always looked like a ugly women to me and always looked like someones sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!

aquababy

She was cute in "There's Something About Mary" when she was blonde and has she ever considered natural-looking breast and butt implants I always had a problem with her being flat and she thinks that her ass is nice but there is nothing there either so someone has got to tell this lady to eat or get that stuff done. Plus she should lighten and volumize her hair bad, k that's all. And Cameron you gotta get married a some point you are too old. Even for Kid's Choice in Nick.

!!

Susan...

Maybe she doesnt want a husband and children.

debbie

SHe has a great body. Look in the mirror before you criticize.

Joanne

I hate to say it but: she looked better with Ashton Kutcher than Demi Moore. They are more close in age. I think she looks better with blonde hair. I hope she finds a good man and gets married and has children. I had my last child at age 44. So, she has time.....

Cleveland-West_Side

Married?
WTF?
Marriage is archaic and impractical in today's day and age, if you really want to get married wait till your mid-fifties.

squattmunki

she looks like she had a bout of diarrhea on herself

anthonysdreamgirl**

cameron, don't listen to these bitches. cameron is beautiful and she seems like a beautiful person inside too. she's athletic and i think she looks fantastic. she'll get married when she meets the right person. why get married just to do it? half the married people i know are miserable anyway - i think people just do it out of fear. i got married, thankfully, because i'm actually in love with my husband. but i know alot of single people who are very happy... do your thing, cameron. even if you never get married, you're rich as hell so you don't need anyone to take care of you! ;-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments