« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown -- How Quickly The Famous Forget

5/27/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaq invited him to play basketball in his private gym, Usher took him to an NBA playoff game, Bow Wow even helped him shoot a YouTube video -- seems like Chris Brown is finally out of celebrity exile.

Chris Brown

At first it was hard to find a celebrity who would take a stand on the incident at all, but now -- just three months after he allegedly beat the crap out of Rihanna -- he's back in the "in-crowd," like the whole thing never happened. He's even dropping an album.

We don't expect Chris is gonna have a sit-down dinner with Jay-Z any time soon... but at this point, would you really be surprised?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RFJ

Look how skinny his little boy legs are.

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

He is a Big P***y looking for sympathy from other celbs .Be a man u jerk off!!!
U F'd Up by hitting a woman now u want to cry to your little rich friends?
It doesnt work that way!!!!
You F'd up your career and your done!!!!!

omg!

you know people still talk about how mel gibson said some anti-semetic remarks and that was a LONG time ago

i guess its ok to beat a girl just not make some remark about someones ethnicity

latinacandy

OH HOW IRONIC HIS ALBUM IS ABOUT TO DROP NOW HE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY.
I GUESS IF WE DONT LIKE WOMEN BEATERS THEN WE ARE HATERS. THAT WORD IS SO PLAYED OUT.
ALL THOSE WHO CONDONE HIS BEHAVIOR ARE THE "REAL FANS" SO YOU GO AHEAD AND BE A "REAL FAN".
HERES A THOUGHT HOW ABOUT ALL YOU "REAL FANS" GET TOGETHER AT HIS NEXT WHACK A** CONCERT
AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER SO ALL THE REST OF SOCIETY WHO KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT TO BEAT A WOMAN CAN SEE WHAT "REAL FANS" LOOK LIKE.

Lillianne

He looks like a girl next to Shaq.

Michael Jackson's Voice

You TMZ morons are idiots. These men in this photo are good friends of Chris and no strangers to trouble and gossip. So he has FRIENDS well dont be still so shocked he still has a massive fan base too... GET OVER IT!! He has every right to go live his life and if you and the haters dont like it... well tough stuff thats just how it is!!! She has moved on with SEVERAL men and now Chris can move on too..Your slanted polls and idiot followers who ARE the haters will never change the minds of those who enjoy Chris Brown's music and preformances... I think to surround your self with people who can encourage and help you is a good thing .... at least he isnt out everynight getting stinking DRUNK on Apple Juice and Whisky... like some people... Let him be and MOVE ON already!!! And if you dont like him.... STOP READING ABOUT HIM... and your life will so much simpler!!

Eric

As an African American woman I am quickly running to any other man of any other color. I have given up on dating black men. I am educated, have a great job. I can not believe the stupidity of my people. That picture states a lot about what is wrong with my community. I am not a punching bad. I treat others as I want to be treated. Also, can CB and other hip hop artist grab an english book and learn to speak well. I am truly disappointed in every celebrity that hangs out or forgives CB. Hello! he must be punished before forgiven. ANYONE who supports CB, this little boy, is a village idiot!!!!! Any woman who supports CB has been abused in her life in some way and is used to being treated like a punching bag. I don't care how much people deny they have not been, NO ONE SUPPORTS A BEATER UNLESS THEY ARE A BEATER OR HAVE BEEN BEATEN OR SEEN THEIR MOMMAS OR SISTERS BEATEN IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD. THAT IS THE TRUSTH LIKE IT OR NOT!

Hole

The stats say it all.....
Go Away Chris Brown

rgdownes

I personally don't care for his music, but I know he has many fans. Regardless of his talent, there is NO excuse for what he did. I realize Rihanna instigated the argument, but she sure didn't leave him bloody. What he did is unforgivable AND it was not the first time he has abused her. It WILL happen again, whether to Rihanna or some other girl. He thinks he can sweep it all under the rug with time, and the more people support him, the more he will think it was okay to do what he did.

Stephanie

lol, you people at TMZ, at least the famous moved on, including Rihanna herself, now you haters need to quickly forget and yes move on too

Ken

Anyone who would buy anything this punk child is associated with is an accomplice to battering women. Buy his next album or concert ticket and then go look your family in their eyes and let them know how it feels to support someone who assaults women. When your daughter's boyfriend beats her up because he wants to be like Chris Brown, you go ahead and pop a Chris Brown tune on your iPod and feel good that you are part of the problem. You people are enablers. You are giving him permission to keep beating women by endorsing him and his merchandise.

Also, think about who Shaq keeps company with the next time you see one of his products for sale. Buy it and be part of the problem or don't buy it and let the company know you are not buying it because Shaq is hanging with someone that beats women.

Stephanie

@ Michelle, no 9, STFU, what you wrote does not make sense, I support Chris Brown, I won't judge as I don't know him and why should we put and make him as example for all REAL ABUSERS,who beat on their woman everyday, one occasion and one incident with a celebrity, doesn't make Chris Brown a serial woman beater, monster or someone who should die because they made a mistake and No I have never been beaten, so you are talking out of your ass, do you really have an education because if you did, you wouldn't assume or CB fans or supports defending him, were once victims, what a load of rubbish you wrote, lol

dj

that pic is years+ old. if shaq looks like that today...he'd be still competing for an NBA Championship.

oh_my

I had never even HEARD of Chris Brown until this whole story broke in the first place. Now his main claim to fame is that he's a woman-beater. His music (if you can even call it 'music'), is crappy, that's for sure. Yeah, I had to listen to a song sample after seeing his ugly mug on the news all over the place. Now I wish he would just GO AWAY. Just makes you wonder if all his "friends" condone beating women too? They must!

mary

Please tell me if I'm wrong but didn't she hit him first? Didn't she hit him while he was driving? I'm all for equal rights but that means equal responseblity too. I find it stupid if a woman hits a man and than is surprised he hits back. My father raised me to believe that a man NEVER hit a woman but I believe don't hit someone unless you want to be hit back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments