Kathy Griffin's Mom: Gimme a Prop 8 on the Rocks

5/27/2009 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's one thing the CA Supreme Court can't stop ... Kathy Griffin's "box-of-wine-drinking" mom from toasting gay marriage.

media_removed.jpg

The "D-List" star and her 89-year-old mom Maggie -- along with Lance Bass -- were just some of the thousands who marched in last night's anti-Prop 8 rally in West Hollywood.

While Maggie was in a wheelchair, she didn't drink and drive.

UrMine

OMG!! r u effin serious, i just hate how ppl think that "gay or lesbo" wat ever the f* u want 2 call it is RIGHT. ugh!! its sooo disgusting!! i mean i dont mind seein' them holdin' hands or being gf & gf or bf & bf in public but come on [[marraige]] is some' different it just isnt rite for those type of ppl 2 get married. Thank god TEXAS has not accepted that supid law ugh!! ((and for that one person who said that how ever talks bad about gay marriage is ganna have gay kidz this is all i have 2 say LMFAO!!)) either ur a lesbo biia or gay moffo that hasn't told ur parents that ur gay so thats the lame come back u had 2 say 2 ppl that KNOW that gay marriage is not rite. ugh!!

Linda

Give me a break, people. The majority of voters in the state voted to ban gay marriage. The majority have the RIGHT to believe what they believe and take those opinions to the polls.

Quit trying to push your twisted beliefs and lifestyles onto the majority of Californians.

Wake up. Christians are proud of their beliefs. They are NOT narrow-minded. They are morally correct. So, you push PC. Most Californians support MC!

1972 days ago

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

Kathy go sit down and shut up...I do not know why you are famous either, besides having a BIG FRIGGIN MOUTH!!!!!! Sex is made for breeding if you can not put your two things together to reproduce then they do not belong together.........you think we should allow gay and lesbians to be legal then it wont end there, pretty soon the beastiality people will want to be legally married to their dog, horse, rat, or whatever, ( why not, when the grounds everyone wants is "we are all equal") WE ARE NOT EQUAL, when it comes to the stupid!!!! God made Adam a mate, A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again it is to reproduce....Marriage is to be able to have sex and not always reproduce but that is what sex is intended for. As far as California YOU voted for a president who believes marriage is for man and woman, GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!! The ONE thing Obama is good for! It's not just a religous thing either...If it was normal to be gay then why have TWO sexes? Pretty bad, animals know the difference.......When a male animal "humps" another male, they are showing dominance (not gayness) So in the end most animals are smarter than people...and BTW it will never be fair, not everyone will be treated equal, GET OVER IT!!!!!! TO BE GAY OR A LESBIAN IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!No way is any one religous and gay.....they think they are, but if they read and believe the bible, they know they are WRONG!!!!!!WRONG,WRONG,WRONG....BTW, I am not afraid or homophobic (like thats the only thing they say)....I just KNOW 100% IT IS WRONG...Just another way to be different (like the pregnant WOMAN, everyone says is a man) You allow one thing like gay marriages then all the other freaks make things worse. Screw with kids heads by having two moms or dads (like thats normal) COME ON!!!! Read the facts,children who are raised with gay parents have a higher percent of being gay themselves, because thats what they were taught...QUIT, messing up the world. No wonder its going to hell, too many people seeing sins as their rights or as not a sin!!! IF, You can be born that way (which is hard to think) and I was born that way, like other sins that I do not commit, ( I would like to maybe kill a few people) I would not commit that sin and stay celibate. Not that I am sin free, I just try not to sin purposely. There will always be a line somewhere, and ther is a line there!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!

1972 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

Because really, it’s not really about gays marrying. It’s about men being allowed to tie the knot period. Because when men can marry, they will do so not only because they are 'gay', but out of reasons of creating a total social advantage for themselves, and a total social disadvantage for women in general. Since most men have a higher income than women. If two men are married, all they need to do is adopt or pay a surrogate to have sons for them (machoney? inexpensive foreigner surrogates?), and voila, women are all the way on the bottom of the social ladder again. Real effin cute how the gay men are all hip to that.

let it go

Just like I don't have the right to murder someone, you should not have the right to marry anyone you want. No No No

let it go

Marriage is between a man and a women PERIOD!!!

Rocco and David

Get over it already! The Majority has spoken.

Carrie IS correct! One man/one woman.

1972 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

sure whatever. like the f.-a.-g.-s.- even give a damn about the l.-e.-s.-b.-o.-s. they are just using them to rally for their agenda, and as soon as it's all said n done, they're gonna kick em right back to the curb where they got em from. beyond that, the 'gay community' is purely f.-a.-g.- based.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Gays SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED PERIOD> unblievable how idiots chalk it up to being "gross". That's so immature!

Half black half white

well said #19

Geezerchic

ever since her comment for Jesus to sit on it, I am asking anyone with a soul to boycott anything she does or any show she is on. She is a DOG!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Oh yeah and I'm christian and I belive fully gays were born gay and a loving god is ok with that. I don't believe necessarily anything that says gays are wrong in the bible, god only WROTE STUFF IN RED! THE REST WAS MAN WRITTEN. PLUS IF PEOPLE WEREN"T MEANT TO BE GAY GOD KNOWS THEY CAN"T HELP IT WHEN BORN GAY AND FORGIVES THEM IN MO!!!!!!!!!!!

OhWell

To All The Queers....You Lost!

lost in lalaland

What are all you bible-thumpers doing here? The 700 Club has a website, use it! Better, go to the Mormon websites since you fell for thier $$$$propaganda$$$$$$. I can't imagine being so ignorant as to be terrified of anything I don't relate to. Keep preaching your hate, it accurately reflects your true heart and soul and helps the rest of us identify you for the EVIL that you really represent.

Love, Peace and UNDERSTANDING.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I mean he said what was in red , i know someone will try and correct me