The Most Wanted Job in Hollywood

5/27/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who wouldn't want to get paid to feel up Megan Fox?!

media_removed.jpg

A wardrobe stylist/production staffer fidgets with Megan's top while on a photo shoot in L.A. on Tuesday.

What school do you have to attend to learn that trade?

lilu

#31

Good thing I married a guy who loves me for what I am - not the ink I wear. He didn't care for my tattoos either but loves the woman I am so much, they became a beautiful part of me in his eyes. So superficial! Maybe not Megan Fox (that is a FUGLY Marilyn portrait on her forearm) , but for myself my tattoos all have very serious and important meaning to me. I figured the tattoos on my soul may as well be on my skin. Why does that automatically make me NASTY? I'm educated, articulate, accomplished. I'm happily and faithfully married. I've never taken my clothes off for money. So, again, how does my ink make me NASTY? You see it as marring the skin? I see it as expressing my individuality and experiences. Now, getting my husband to condone a new tat? LOL. Never gonna happen...

Don

TMZ, you guys put surveys in the strangest places. THIS is the article that should have a survey. My clicker finger was SO ready to click that I want the chick's job.

xcalibur

28. HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE IS DEACTIVATED. AZZ WIPE.

T.M.

Like Jolie, you can have the most beautiful dress on but with all the tattoos you look trashy.

echoingpurple

EWWWW! I am SO done with this girl!!! Shes not pretty AT ALL, shes already had a bunch or plastic surgery, and that dress does not flatter her tattoos in any way, shape, or form. NEXT!

Bex

37. 28. HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE IS DEACTIVATED. AZZ WIPE.

Posted at 3:14PM on May 27th 2009 by JERKOFF

----------------------------------------

No, it's not, s**t azz

workisgood

TMZ, do you ever like wonder what we the tmz observers want from your sight? well... give us a pole, if it wins that Megan Fox is a gal we want to see the very most, keep her in every day for 'standing there' OR if we vote No more Megan, at least have the decency to only put her in for news worthy acts- Standing, walking, talking not part of the grading curve. Not being mean bout it, I think she's pretty and all but surely you can find someone other news? I feel like you are trying to help her become someone, is this NBC during the Elections?

bob

Another tattoo'd skank.

IE

40. 37. 28. HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE IS DEACTIVATED. AZZ WIPE.

Posted at 3:14PM on May 27th 2009 by JERKOFF

----------------------------------------

No, it's not, s**t azz

Posted at 4:05PM on May 27th 2009 by Wills

Harvey Robert Levin (b. September 2, 1951) is an American television producer, lawyer, legal analyst, and a celebrity reporter.

In 1996, Levin moved to New York to work as a legal analyst for The People's Court (he appeared on the show during the 1980s as a legal consultant during Doug Llewelyn's years) and deactivated his California bar license. Six years later, in 2002, Levin served as creator and executive producer for Celebrity Justice, until it was cancelled after three years.

Cleary it says deactivated

motorboater

She's not that hot....She's ok at best. Bad ink and bad skin.

devio123

that is one sexy tatoo

jdub4390

Megan's GORGEOUS. Everywhere I turn, someone is bad mouthing her. Leave the girl alone. Jealousy is really the only reason you all hate on her. She's beautiful and hilarious, there's absolutely nothing wrong with her. You just take all of your insecurities out on her. Stop hating!

Vix aka Team Aniston

Tattoos are crap.

Tramp Stamps, are just that. Ugly is as ugly does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3