Rapper Knocks Dude Out, Doesn't Miss a Beat

5/27/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fair warning: If you ever decide to toss money in rapper Pitbull's face, be prepared to get knocked the *&^% out.

During a show on April 30 in Aspen, Colo., a fan who was tossing money around in the crowd was pulled on stage by Pitbull. The guy then thought it would be a good idea to make it rain in Pit's face ... and was dead wrong.

Pitbull suddenly levels the guy -- repeat, LEVELS the guy -- with a devastating right hand, then follows it up with a Beckham-esque kick once the dude was on the ground.

We're told the fan was tossed out of the venue after getting socked -- but was let back in once he convinced security he meant no harm. Cops were never even called to the scene.

Either way, the best part of the whole thing: Pitbull never misses a beat when he knocks the dude flat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Here 4 Beer

The show must go on folks.....LMAO

Dave

What a sucker punching bitch...Pitbull??? more like a Poodle... This rapper needs his ass beatdown......he is not a bad ass anyone can sucker punch a person

THE GREEN GOBLIN

Who listens to this kind of music? If you go to a concert like this, you must be brain dead.

Pitbull Fan- tell it like it TIZ

In my opinion this was a misunderstanding. I believe that the FAN in the audience was feeding off the energy in the room and Pitbull and began throwing money around to seem bigger than he was and to show respect to Pitbull. He looks to be showering him with money. Why would a person pay money to see a entertainer they don't like and throw money at them ( especially considering the economy). I think the money throw in the face on stage was an accident - its money it usually just hangs in the air, but I don't think the guy realized how hard he threw it and Pitbull took it completely wrong! ps. i love pitbull. i want to have his puppies..lol

Truth Hurts

That looked like assault to me. Not how I would have responded, but I think the stupid fan got what he deserved. You don't throw anything in someone's face. I wish I had pitbulls reflexes I got hot just watching that. I want him on my side in a fight!

*~ShAmU~*

I'm sorry to say this, but that guy got what he deserved. I would have beat the crap outta him if he woulda thrown something at my face too..

Dushans Mandic

What? Are you guys retarded. Thats like an insult! I would have done the same thing. Should be pounded to the ground. Go Pitbull. Mr. 305. He did the right thing. Thats like going up to your mother or sister and telling them that you wanna have sex you them. Thats how hispanics do it. We don't take crap. Now for those who diss rap, go back to the country and go chew on your hay straws. And go brand cows. Rap has made history and this world.

Unique

WOW that guy that was invited up on the stage had NO RESPECT, i'd knock the guy that threw money in my face too

Julie

That's how we Cuban's do it in Miami don't even miss a beat!I love it way to go papi! If you don't like it don't throw money in a cuban's face! & you won't get knocked the F@#@# out!

Ryan

Wow how insecure are you guys?
I don't condone violence, but here a Professional, on the job, reaches out to a TOOL in the crowd, gets insulted on HIS OWN stage by a NOBODY trying to parlay his schoolyard bullyism into a moment in the spotlight, and the peanut gallery suddenly has a problem with fisticuffs? Don't you primitive-minded TV watchers LOVE MMA and UFC and that garbage?

Besides, the DORK clearly knew he was being a punk after he DISSED Pitbull, as he INSTANTLY threw his hands up like, "what?"
Then POP!
And Pitbull didn't even skip a beat! THAT'S a performer!
And that sniveling little bloody-nosed loser didn't even call the cops because he knew HE was the provocateur!
WAY TO GO PITBULL.
I don't listen to rap, and I'd never heard of Pitbull before this, but he's my new hero.
If only more celebrities would punk their pathetic detractors...

JESKA

IDK DUDE... NO MATTER THE OBJECT YOU NEVER THRO
ANYTHING AT ANY ONE ITS LIKE
THROWIN COINS AT A STRIPPER...
DUDE HAD IT COMIN PLUS...
WHY IS GUY THROWIN HIS MONEY AWAY
IDA BEEN RIGHT BEHIND HIM
PICKIN IT UP...JUMPED ON STAGE
AND PICKED SOME MORE UP =]
WAT A DUMB B****!!!!

Mr. TMSi

Do not know if this has m=been corrected or not, but Pitbull is not Mexican..he is Cuban. OK

twacar

Have you guys ever thought this was stagged. He gets money thrown at him by a stranger one time. Then invites the guy to the stage. Then has money thrown on him a second time. Then he ''knocks'' the guy out. The guy is quickly taken out of the club, but never sues and he even goes back to the club to explain himself ! Really ? Who gets assaulted in public and goes back to the seen of the crime to explain himself ?!? Not a victim I can tell you that much. But whatever. It was a great stunt. Got all of y'all talking about Pitbull and rap. Maybe some of you even watched Pitbull videos on youtube and/or bought some of his music. All I know is ''hooray for guys with money''.

lodi

Have you guys ever thought that this was just a stunt to sell more records. I mean think about guys. The guy starts throwing money around. And we all know the dude doesn't have spare change to throw around, let alone dollar bills. Then Armando invites him to the stage. Then the guy throws around more money. Either fake bills or someone else's. Then he gets knocked out and kicked out of the club. The local police, knowing a guy just got assaulted in public, doesn't do anything about. Thenthe guy goes back to the club to explain himself. I mean really. Who get's assaulted in public, doesn't do anything about it and goes back to the scene of the crime to explain himself ? The guy even sorta looks like the guy in Armando's ''Damn it man'' video that gets knocked around ! It could be a different guy though, poor video quality, difficult to tell. Such a stunt in my opinion. All just to sell records, get some free publicity AND to pump up his ''getto rep''. Not to sure he has one though. Fine ass though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5