Danny Gokey Has No Clothes

5/28/2009 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may have flown here first class, but Danny Gokey still experienced every travelers worst flightmare: Lost luggage!!!!!

Danny Gokey: Click to watch
The "American Idol" wannabeen was in NY today to work the morning show circuit, but he had to do it in new threads he was forced to buy last night -- 'cuz all of his clothes were MIA when he landed.

jockofocker

he will lose on AI, and even if he wins all his future has is maybe a gospel album or 2

MZLB

who the hell is this?? Chuuuch!

dafeedil

ummm, #1, he already did.

Prince Von A-Hole

Your a little late with your breaking news. He told Regis and Kelli all about this on national TV over 4 hrs ago.

workisgood

I really like this guy, his singing, his attitude, he makes me want to hear more! Hate to not be a Hater for ya, but there ya have it--he's gonna make some great music.

stoopit

is he pinching his nipple?

Seacrest is a Shorty

I like this guy. He's seems smart, kind, and grateful for his success.

are you kidding me???

OMG Lukas Rossi's (from Rock Star Supernova with Tommy Lee) phone number got posted by accident on the internet! everyone call 818-748-9382

chris t

He should of prayed to his merciful gawd huh....lol

Grumpy

Hey chris t, you're a christian hater i see.

davidarchuletafanforever

saw danny on R&K this morning and thought that he looked very sexy and sang amazing!!!!! he's so real! i think he's gonna be a big star! go danny!!!

UGGGGHHH

DANNY'S SINGING SOUNDS LIKE HUEY LEWIS. GREAT VOCALS.

ADAM DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN. ALL HE DID WAS SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM.

rimman

Gotta love someone who pimps their dead wife for votes, a typical christian.

workisgood

You see #14. Gotta love someone who pimps their dead wife for votes, a typical christian.
You are uninformed-perhaps, ignorant?????????????????
...............
of the facts.
He didn't pimp his wife who had passed at ALL could have, didn't do it. He talked about going on after her sudden and unexpected loss and I respect his decision and his attitude about the situation.
2 make a comment like that and not know that this old world a special way of bitin u n the butt when u least expect it would be simple of you.
What he has gone through, I wouldn't wish on anyone! But, I didn't vote for him because he sadly lost his wife, nor did I not vote for Adam because he's gay, or Kris because hes a Christian. I looked at American Idol as a 'fun' show, something to enjoy and vote on who I enjoyed the most musically, that happened to be Danny. The show isn't going to change my world, there is no need to get all upset over it, or condeming over it-if you can't enjoy it--do not watch it.

Chelsea

Danny was awesome. He didn't pimp his wife's passing. He had nothing to do with the editing of the show. Yup, another typical Christian hater. Show a little respect to someone who lost their spouse. Adam is also an amazing singer and I loved him too!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments