Jon and Kate Plus a Lot of Space

5/28/2009 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On Top: Jon Gosselin knockin' back a beer with two ladies at Front Street bar and grill in Newburgh, New York on Memorial Day.

On Bottom: Kate plus most of the eight getting off a ferry on Bald Head Island, North Carolina yesterday morning.

Jon and Kate

Dude was biggest flirt at his high school. We'll see how long he remains on top.

Confused

I will puke if I have to hear one more thing about these 2. Can you say overexposure???

sissy

Looks as if Jon spent his $5.00 a day allowance on booze for the gf's and himself.

Kelly in the Mile High City

Wow some of these comments are soooooo over the top MEAN. I think what is going on in their marriage happens ALL over America. Why else do you think the divorce rate is so HIGH? Duh! Jon is seeking self confidence through attention from younger females. He is DEPRESSED. He marched to EVERY order Kate made for 10 YEARS and now he is publicly humiliated to have it on Nat'l TV that his wife was so MEAN to him. Yes, he is a very mellow person, like a lot of Hawaiian's but I wouldn't call him lazy. The dude has been Mr. Mom for the last 2 years....tougher job than going to work in the corp. world. Now he has set himself up to get custody & alimony from Kate if she doesn't get prof. help and work on their marriage. p.s. IF SHE NEEDS A BODYGUARD why not HIRE A KICK ASS FEMALE??? Yes there are tough female bodyguards out their and it would be a better image for a "Christian" lady like herself.

rgdownes

PLEASE QUIT HELPING THESE PEOPLE EXPLOIT THOSE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. YOU COULDN'T PAY ME TO WATCH THAT SHOW. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

rgdownes

Seems there are a lot of hypocrites on here. Everyone complains about THEM exploiting the children, yet watch the show. HELLO??? You are contributing.

dave

I like to watch shows that make me feel better about my life. I take pleasure in others pain so thank you Jon and Kate, Half Ton Teen, etc..

GGG

GOOD TO SEE JON ACTUALLY ENJOYING HIMSELF. JUST BECAUSE HE WAS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH GIRLS DOES NOT MEAN HE IS DOING THEM. COME ON. KATE CAN JUST GO THE HELL AWAY. WHO THE HELL WANTS A BITCHY CONTROL FREAK AS A WIFE. LOOSE THE WIFE, SHE IS NOT WORTH IT. BETTER TO BE SEPARATE AND HAPPY THAN TO LIVE WITH THE BITCH.

Tila is nasty!!!

people ned to back the hell off of Kate! she has 8 KIDS!i wouldor his actions she needs to lose the package....JON!!!!

unique2

Does anyone remember the movie EdTV?

vicky567

who is that blond girl with Jon? She looks so familiar, has she been on the show? Anyone ever seen her before?

chattyida

Don't put all the blame on Jon. Kate all but drilled him out of this marriage. Remember she has her own thing going on with her bodyguard. If you think Jon is immature, how about Kate? She is a narcissistic, heartless, control freak who has brow beaten Jon at every opportunity.

Cayenne

They both need the assistance of counseling and therapy. Their emotional states seem to be deteriorating and none of us know the real story. So, moral of the story here would be to leave it up to them. It's their lives and they have made it this far let them make the decisions they feel are right for their family. I have no idea what it would be like to be in this "Media Machine" but I think it must be warped! I have the best of feelings for this couple. Having said that I might have a big L on my face for feeling this way.

Monica

With all the thousands they make each episode, you would think Kate could get a better hair-stlye & stylist.
Backward mullet cut, what a disgrace, just like her.

Cayenne

Seriously, I think she's laughing all the way to the bank! I really do! When shes had enough she'll part way with the show but not until!

red

Is Kate surprised that her husband doesn't want to be with her? If I was that much of a bitch to my husband, I'd expect him to cheat on me too. Maybe they should stop exploiting their children and Kate should get off her high horse coz it's a long way to fall.