Kenny G's Mini G

5/28/2009 12:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kenneth Gorelick's -- aka Kenny G's -- son Max is only 15, but the kid is already a clone of his father ... minus the "mature" hairline and world record for longest note ever recorded on a saxophone, of course.

Kenny G: Click to watch

cee-span-it

I wonder if this is the son that is the huge Opeth fan. Kenny has personally taken one of his sons and friends to the last two Opeth concerts in Los Angeles. Yup, very strange place to see Kenny G!

barry Gordy is genius

TWINS.

Sterling's Mom

I just think it's cool to see a father out with his son and being fairly normal about it. lol

billyboyhere

I thought at 15 every kid in the world is trying hard NOT to be like, with, nor near anything or anyone resembling a parent, particularly their own. Strange Right of Passage this one must be going through. Too bad he cant have his own Identity----not too worry, he'll find one, only he might be 50 years old when he does.

No complaints---just saying...kid is probably a good kid so no issues, just saying. any issues with it, meet me at your choice of public chat room to discuss man to man or better yet man to woman...

Suck My Bronze.

Playing in a music store in New York this week, Kenny G set a world record by holding a saxophone note for 45 minutes. While he did warn spectators that it would be quite boring, it should be noted that it is every bit as boring to hear Kenny G play different saxophone notes for 45 minutes.

#645732 - Cell Block H

I've listened primarily to hard core rock all of my life, (Led Zep, Stones, the Who, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendriz), to name a few. I am not a big fan of Kenny G and don't own any of his music. I have heard his music, but it is not what I listen to. But, it is music, just not popular with many on this site it seems. I have Jazz, rap, country, soul, rock-a-billy, zydeco, Jamaican, punk rock, Sinatra, Tom Jones, music from the 50's, and classical in my music collection. But no Kenny G. Never was a fan of elevator music, but it is music. If some of you don't like his music or his looks, that is your opinion. But music is open for anyone to listen to. Music is what makes the world go round. It gives camaraderie to each other at concerts. It soothes your soul when you've had a tough day. And it brings back memories of days gone by. Music is universal. You may not like what KG plays, but it is music. And for that alone, I respect what he does. Any musician, good or bad in our eyes, is making someone happy.

#645732 - Cell Block H

OOOPS! That should say Jimi Hendrix.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Sideshow Bob and his mini me...
Nice heads!

H & S

Blah Blah Blah, you guys suck and are jealous of his huge talent and enormous success! He is a GREAT father and down to earth guy. If you weren't so shallow and had some depth you would understand looks aren't everything. Maybe he should do a Pantene Pro V shampoo commercia! Can you do that?!

billie

WOW! They look just alike! It is crazy. Well my mother just told me it's not anymore crazy than my resemblance to my father lol But OMG. This is bananas!! lol And anyone who says Kenny G is not talented, I would love to see you try to hold the record for longest sax not ever. I doubt you can, I mean not many people can actually APPRECIATE real music and great music. Too many people think Soulja Boy & people like that are musicians & talent.s, well nes flash they really are not. THEY SUCK MONKEY BALLS. Kenny G is one of the FEW talents we have left alive and one of ONLY people to keep real music alive. I am only a teenager but I really appreciate great music, I have a lot of kenny G albums on my iPod and my phone. He is a great musician. Anyone who thinks otherwise really needs to go to a mental hospital get checked. Have a nice day lames =P

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2