Muppet-Master Gets an Up-Felt Shot

5/28/2009 6:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Sheryl Crow posed for pics at a Sesame Street gala last night, a low-riding puppet master enjoyed a compromising view of her unsuspecting Muppet pals.

Sheryl Crow
Oh, the humanity!

superchunk

oooofa, did she hit the wall!

why?

I still don't give a ....

Bex

I wouldn't let this crazy woman anywhere near my kids!

Ricky

Come on, What is he looking at her arm! Please, there isn't even any skin there for her to look at!!!

puckjd

Um...... I would be more worried about the guy behind her. He's hiding his face and you definitely can't see his hands :)

m

i used to think that I liked her as a performer, even though she's pretty much lacking in talent,
but when she didn't even dignify the Northern Bank concert rip-off of taxpayers' money,
i realized she's not a good American.

she's just a greedy phony -- who doesn't care that she accepted money for a concert thrown by Northern Bank execs at a time when the bank had just been given bailout dollars by the federal government. the story was covered right here on TMZ.

i think her comment then was -- nobody cares about TMZ anyway.

my reply is that i don't care for you, Sheryl Crow.

messygirl

I truly love Grover. He's the best Muppet ever.

Terri

I don't care what is going on in that picture..........I LOVE THAT LIL PINK MUPPET GIRL, I WANT ONE OF MY VERY OWN!!!!!!!

mommy

Oh please, he can't see anything. That's just BAD photography.. being able to see the puppeteers.

Oh and the pink puppet is ABBY CADABBY!!! Her catch phrase is "That's so magic!!

Terri

Oh thank you mommy! Pink is my very favorite color, purple is my 2nd and I loveeeeeeee girly girl things and I seriously MUST have one of her for myself! And I have a niece named Abby who is equally adorable, just not so pink and she definitely doesn't come with wings, pigtails, adorable smile and horns, haha!

Disgusting

No respect for her since that bank fiasco.

Even if she didn't know the facts at the time, when she found out she was equally obnoxious and arrogant.

J D

I no longer have any respect for this bitch since she did the Bank deal in California getting that Stimulis money the Bitch needs to pay it Back to the Goverment espceally when she is walking around expecting everyone to use one sheet of paper to wipe thier ass!!!! S he needs to wipe her ass with her finger! I will never buy another album she makes again!!!!!!