Suge Knight Shoots Chick Down

5/28/2009 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For some unknown reason, a random, hot, busty blond was all over Suge Knight outside the Lakers game last night -- and for reasons even more puzzling, he wasn't having it!

Suge Knight: Click to watch
Watch her try to make out with him three times ... and get utterly denied.

Hugh Jass

After all that in jail, he just likes guys now.

Avenge, revenge, whatever

The movie "Obsessed"? Really? OK, so since IN THE MOVIES a black guy did not want a white woman, it proves a point. Tell me Sapphyre, in your world do cars transform into big robots which fight each other? I mean it was a movie after all. I never knew Mickey Rourke was a wrestler. I mean, it was a movie, so it must be true. I wonder why Daniel Day Lewis hasn't been arrested for murdering that young man with a bowling pin. Lot's of people saw him do it. You are just too priceless. Poor dummy.

CarolAnn

LMFAO! That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I could smell her desperation through my computer screen. Surely her bleached ego was bruised. HAHAHA! Way to go, Suge! Down with all the fake, tanorexic, bleached skanks!

CURVY

She's not hot. And these ww are funny. They go after the worse bm. Suge Knight is a true, dangerous thug!

Gina

He would turn a woman into a nun in a convent. He's a pig.

Sapphyre

To #40...I am sorry if I offended you and your twin sister (Skank in video with Suge).

SMASHLEY

I LOVE IT HOW BLACK PEOPLE LOVE TO CRY RACISIM, AND THEN TURN AROUND AND SAY THINGS LIKE, 'WHY DO WHITE WOMEN STEAL OUR MEN?' OH I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I DID'NT REALIZE THAT ALL BLACK MEN BELONG TO BLACK WOMEN. DO YOU IGNORAMUS'S EVEN UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF SEGREGATION??? YOU FIGHT AND FIGHT AND FIGHT TO ABOLISH SEGREGATION.... AND THEN YOU CONSTANTLY SEGREGATE YOURSELVES. WITH THINGS LIKE BET, BLACK ONLY MAGAZINES, COLLEGES, INSTITUTIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS. BOTTOM LINE, IF YOU WANT TO BE EQUALS, THEN STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT OR GOOD REASON TO KEEP SEPERATING YOURSELVES FROM EVERYONE ELSE. THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK OR WHITE. AND BY THE WAY, PEOPLE WHO SEGREGATE AND SEPERATE THEMSELVES FROM OTHER RACES ARE THE ONES KEEPING RACISM GOING. THATS ALL. LOVE YOU ALL

SMASHLEY

P.S. let me guess. .... i'm racist!!! LOL

mmm

ahahha shammmmmmmmmme slut

hairspray

TMZ and their crap is soo dumb and old already. Because you think shes good looking that means she possibly couldnt go for him? Why dont people stay out of other peoples lives, and just because people think shes good looking their suprised that he didnt want her to kiss him? Hello some stranger walks up to you, so what if hes not interested he has to be just because you think she looks good? Everything is not all about looks, I'm so sick of people being judgemental and degrading woman all the time. Some people have morals and it would be weird if a stranger went up to you and started kissing you, who would want that? Maybe he has a girlfriend, leave people alone! Some of you are sooo superficial its disgusting.

Maggi

maybe she just smelled from the mouth LOL

Unbelievable

What a complete LOSER! She looks so stupid I hope she is as embarrassed as she should be!!

Lexi

Saphhyre is retarded ..

I was thinking the samething!! lmao
thanks for the laugh
I couldn't agree with u more!

goldieok

i don't blame him ---- god knows where that mouth has been -- and what disease she could be carrying. yeck

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3