The Kennedys Didn't Screw the Pooch

5/28/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ted Kennedy and wife Vicki picked out the Obama's Portuguese Water Dog -- they have two of their own -- and as far as they know, the Prez and his family are fully satisfied with the choice.

Ted & Vicky Kennedy: Click to watch
Before it became property of the First Family, the dog, Bo, already had to be returned to his breeder once. But it doesn't look like history will be repeating itself.

Terri

Brace yourselves for the hate comments.........the Repubs will spew here on the Prez, the animal people will still be hatin on him not pickin a rescue.........hey whatever, I'm glad Bo is happy with his new family and the family is happy with him!

hmmm..

DON'T GET A DOG FROM A BREEDER! RESCUE A DOG FROM A SHELTER!!!

arte help

Me and Teddy go way back. I helped him out of a little problem he had so many years ago. Hell, the guy couldn't even swim before I met him, but he was a fast learner.

She is hot

Terri,
Your right! It is getting easier and easier to "spew" on our dear leader each day he is in office or is he in Las Vegas or making another speech or nominating a racist for the supreme court. Tough to keep track of our dear leader these days. Wonder if Teddy is on that boat not for the dog but out there apologizing to the spirit of the woman he murdered years ago. Probably not.

sparkys nemesis

I know someone who has 2 Portuguese Water Dogs. That is **not** the calm, submissive breed the Obama girls wanted. They are high maintenance and rather hyper. A rescue pooch would've been much better, one that is allergen free.

arte help

To Terri, while I have supported you in your fight with that liar Artie Help, I can't support you here. I voted for Obama and am regretting it ever since. He continues to lie and reverse himself on many issues he ran on. I mean c'mon, you say you're getting a shelter dog, then get one from a breeder?? Why even say that when you had no intention of going to a shelter. I'm not a hater, just don't like being lied to. Good luck exposing Artie's no truths....

mysterio

I wonder if they were looking for Mary Jo Kopekne's body?

Wildcat

Mary Jo is waiting for you Ted and you will have to finally face the truth that you left her to die in a submerged car while you swam away to try and save your political career. You have no shame and deserve that "HOT" spot you will get!!!!!!! Enjoy the ride.

Ken

Mary Jo Kopechne would have enjoyed a nice day on the boat had Teddy not killed her.

who has the facts? ME

At least Obama is out there among the people. Cheney hid in his bunker plotting to torture, while Bushie was down in Crawford whacking tumbleweeds. Look where that got us.
Glad to see Teddy's still getting out on the boat - still looking good.
PS - take a look at Bush's nomination, Sam Alito if you REALLY want to see racist comments. He stated FLAT OUT at his confirmation hearings that "When I get a case about discrimination, I have to think about people in my own family because of their ethnic background...I DO take that into account." What, that was OK because he was a BUSH appointee?? That arguement ain't gonna fly, BTMF
And I wonder if Laura Bush has returned to the intersection where she killed someone??

SocialistCowardicePigs

His wife is brave to get on the water with him. We all know what happened to poor Mary Jo that he murdered and left to drown while he saved his own selfish, fatass waste of skin.

Only a Democrat can get away with murder. More proof that God has a sense of humor since he's allowing pukes like this killer and Jimmy Carter to still haunt us with their dried up, tired, worthless old bones.

tard in the hood

I HATE ALL KENNEDYS Bunch of arrogant idiots

hell with them all

NUMBER1 you must be a F--king Dem of a LOSER. Don't let TED drive you over a bridge to your death. OBAMA is an ASS there are you happy ass hole.

hell with them all

That is an ugly dog

tard in the hood

HOW OLD WOULD MARY JO BE???? IF SHE WASN'T MURDERED???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments