Lambert Punks Aiken -- You're a Nobody!

5/29/2009 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert and Clay AikenHe may wear guy-liner, but Adam Lambert ain't no punk bitch -- dude finally fired back at Clay Aiken over that negative web-rant last week.

The new "A.I." runner up blasted the old "A.I." runner up in an interview with Access Hollywood yesterday, saying "I don't know Clay ... I'm glad he's getting headlines now though, because he wasn't before."

Lambert added, "If he wants to ride my coattails about it, good for him."

If you recall, Aiken started this cat fight last week, saying he thought his "ears would bleed" when he heard Lambert sing "Ring of Fire." Aiken then tee'd off on how much better "American Idol" used to be when he was on it back in the day.

Aiken later kinda, sorta apologized for his verbal assault ... don't expect the same from Adam.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Stephskdfj

he deserved it

hockeygrl

ahhhh, good for Adam, Clay is such an idiot, is he even still relevant anymore?

HAHAHA

Ooh, an AI runner-up cat fight--loves it! Meow!

M

I have to agree with Clay. I could not stand Adam's singing.

ruffian316

Adam Lambert is sooooo hot!!!!! Clay Aiken ---- ick!!!

Kay

I hope Adam learns one thing from Clay: Don't mess with your face!

Have no shame

GAAAAAAYYYY FIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam G

I chalk this one up as a tie. They are both losers! Honestly, Lambert is a theater guy, period! Aiken was on the money. Lambert does shriek when he sings. Funny how it sometimes works even though it is annoying. As far as i'm concerned, Kris Allen deserved the win and i suspect the voting wasn't even close!

Yeddy-Bo

Let these two "Bitches" scratch each others eyes out!!!!!
Just saying...............

annie

WAY TO GO ADAM!!! LET IT OUT!!!

elle

Good for Adam. he is the best thing American Idol has given us. I'm sure when he spoke of Clay he did it with class and style. It's not like him to be "catty". I am 62 and I adore him....he is the new Elvis.

1974 days ago

wonder why your hatin so hard?

ahahaha! Adam is such a pimp! and you can tell he's amazing in bed. very intense and freaky.. i like it ;)

same same same

well... now! I was not a fan of Adam's music on AI and do not understand his fans causing such a stink about voting. After Kris won, and seeing Adam I was thinking what a decent guy he is... IF it were true and he was a decent guy he wouldn't be going here to attack ... what a jerk... and the media is making the most of this drama queen making the money off of his controversy because he's gay! a gay creep at that!

ash