Who Can Turn the World On with Her Singing?

5/29/2009 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 32 years since "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" -- but Mary herself still knows every word to the show's theme song ... and yesterday in D.C., the 72-year-old sang the entire thing -- but what's the deal with the hat?

Mary Tyler Moore: Click to watch

artie help

love that song and show, she's a known whore.

MZLB

I encourage older women to just age gracefully...her face looks like melted rubber.

me

I think she is awesome, a total class act!!! Keep up the good work Mary!

Jo Woods

I actually think about Max when singing that song :P

RJ

She has an effed up face...eeewwwhh!! She should be the poster child for no plastic surgery...

Bex

I love Mary, but Freak O'Rama, ya know?

Elvis

She doesn't look like herself anymore.

Disgusting

Is that her husband in the background looking surly cause she stopped to sing.

ml

I can't stand Mary Tyler Moore. I have never watch her show, "The Mary Tyler Moore Show". I am just not a fan of her.

Woody McBreairty

What has she done to her face??? Her eyes look absolutely scary.
I think she and Joan Rivers must have the same plastic surgeon.

Bex

8. She looks wonderful, and she is a great talent and a good sport. Her skin looks luminous. She's just making a funny face in the pic. Also she suffers from diabetes you jerks.

Is that her husband in the background looking surly cause she stopped to sing.

Posted at 4:08PM on May 29th 2009 by Great woman

Either you are Mary or you are as delusional as she is. She has had more platic surgery than Joan Rivers! You jerk!

Judy Haas

Ok, I am a 52 year old woman. I love TMZ, I think it is as important as the Nightly Business Report, or BBC World Report. Seriously, the show helps keep me living in the moment. I just think that some of the comments your 'crew' make are unseemly, not well conceived, and actually offensive. MTM's song was treated like she was some type of skank, and unworthy of any respect. You did the same thing with the gal that played Chandler Bing's girlfriend, who had a distinctive laugh. She was asked by your videographer to do the laugh and she did, and finished the pap encounter on very good terms, Then one of Levin's sycophant's makes the comment that she behaved like a traiined monkey. Very uncool Harvey, try to help them understand the difference between your mission of observation, and mean, ignorant, so called, observations that are demeaning, not funny, and sometimes ruin the show. Cheers, and wishes for your continued good fortune. Judy Haas

den in sac

Love Her! Charming and funny. I wish her all the best!

UGGGGHHH

LOOKS LIKE MARY HAD THE SAME DOCTORS AS JOAN RIVERS...........

UGH..........................

goldieok

You people put up pictures of those no talent actresses to the MTM theme!!
one was nude from the waist up & you think THAT is paying homage to MTM.

you people are demented.