Teri Hatcher -- They're Still Real, Still Spectacular

5/29/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Teri Hatcher showed off her God-given talents on the beach in Miami this week.

Teri Hatcher

The 44-year-old turned the shore into her own personal catwalk. Walk!Launch Photos

Tom

I'd love to knock on her doors. I'm sure back in her hey-day she got very full of herself, Hollywood is well know for creating over the top ego & Persona & the actor comes to believe their persona is who they are. From the sound of it she has humbled herself, The New Adventures of Superman, when the show ended, so did her career basically, It seems the reality of not being a bigwig in the business helped her wise up & grow-up. Your in demand & beloved for awhile, Then suddenly Your just another name in the crowd. Fame & celebrity Isn't always what you think it'll be. In an interview I saw her in, She said she learned that fact the hard way & was humbled by it.

Walter

Still Spectacular??!! Have you seen her topless? Check out "Heaven's Prisoners" for her pancakes. And she was 31 when she did the movie.

cowbulls

I'm not a fan of grouchy women that are way too high on themselves. Teri wouldn't make my top 100 or even 200 women over 40.

tete

top and bottom parts of that bikini are way too big for her, she looks great -for any age-, and it's refreshing to see she doesn't have fake breasts (I thought she did, they always look fake on desperate housewives).

HARDY-HAR-HAR

She looks hot!

And CUTE bathing suit!

firebaby

everyone staring at her boobies and never noticed the belly ring?

i'd hate to see you lot 100 years from now; the posts will probably be "omg, she doesn't even have genetic enhanced body parts, she was made 'the normal way' and not 'engineered'"....

the boobies are natural and quite normal; those half-cut bowling balls plopped on a girl's chest, are not... get over yourselves....

Simply Bohemian

That my friends will NEVER be a desperate house wife!

lala

She is sucking in her stomach so hard that her face is about it split.

snickers

Hot body. Nice boobs. A class-A cougar.

Terry

I almost forgot what natural looks like, We should put her in a time capsule.

LawnGylander

Spectacular --- NOT!!!!!

Saggy --- OH YEAH!!!!!

Vix aka Team Aniston

Teri is REAL in every sense of the word. She's a californian and a SF Bay area native, who has a better sense of being honest and the real deal than those in fake-tan-baked-silicon-sister-floatation-device-fake-boob-heads, too often fond trolling in "Hell-a" for a sugar daddy, or some pervert producer or director.

Terri needs her own show and a great script, because the audience will follow her. Trust in that.

Stay true to yourself, Terri. The public knows a fake in more ways than one. I hope you find Love. Perhaps, an engineer in Silicon Valley is what you need :) Plenty of good males in the world, perhaps not in LA, but you know this already, I'm sure.

Dave

She looks great!
If only we all looked as good at 44.
I'd date her.

skat

Are her pants high enough? Granny.

jackf

I'd still hit it. What normal guy wouldn't?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3