Ziggy Marley -- Weed is Our Redemption!

5/29/2009 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A love of Mary Jane definitely runs in the family -- because according to Ziggy Marley, Bob's son, cannabis is the only thing that'll stop the world from going up in smoke.

Kooky Fan

First!

Brian Peppers

Weed is awesome! Legalize it ASAP!!!!

mellon bruse N

Renew brain cells

1922 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

A friend with weed is a friend indeed!

Hussie

Legalize it, tax it, and watch out national deficit shrink overnight...
Nuff said...

marleyfu

If it works for Ziggy, let him smoke. He is awesome!

1922 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

smoking too much weed gonna twist your brain and make you not recognize your messiah, and yer gonna take him for something else an gonna try to kill em...

you

Legalize it fools! Someone explain to me why tobacco is ok but weed is not.

First whores!

I drank hot chocolate today. The temperature outside was 89 degrees. What was I thinking? That was almost as dumb as the time I went to the grocery and forgot to take my wallet. I can be really dumb sometimes.

Knock It Off

I use to follow Jerry Falwell's Flock. I started smoking weed about two years ago and I definitely now see the light. Thanks Ziggy.

Responsible Tax Payer

Legalize it. Treat it like alcohol plain and simple. End black market and violence.

I’m so sick of the Gateway Drug Argument. Alcohol is the ULTIMATE GATEWAY DRUG. It’s probably 90% of people’s first buzz. And if they like it, the want more. None of my successful friends that smoke got into heavy drugs like coke.

Once it’s legal it will be exciting for the first 3 months. After that, the people who smoke now, will probably smoke the same amount. And the people who won’t, simply won’t. Not much will change.

And if treated like alcohol. Kids will have as much access to it as a 6 pack of beer. In otherwords, if regulated, kids can’t get it.

So legalize it. And to the folks that say NO and that have never done it, what right do they have to judge it?

1922 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

#9 weedsmokers R stupid (is a former crack head)
You must be uneducated, a child or just retarded.

If they legalize and tax weed the world would be a better place!
Weed is a cure all!
It actually helps people survive longer from illness.

Get educated before you speak!
You are nothing more than a weak brainwashed bible thumper!

Omar

Legalize it, tax it and treat it like any other controlled substance (alcohol, cigarettes) with age limits and no smoking and driving. Put all those gun toting dealers out of business.

leeandrymes

So many reasons to legalize hemp. not for money or drug addict reasons.

enviromental reasons - hemp fuel, hemp paper, hamp fabric...etc

also, marijuana compared to alcohol is more benign.

oh. i lost respect for tmz. i used to think you guys were funny, but you disrespected to son of the late great bob marley.

exodus - movement of jah people ! culture freedom !

brown

yes to no stress. the herb fi healin, alcohol is the destruction. The more you smoke the herb, the more babylon will fall. (words, right out of ziggy's fadda)

Legalize it, don't criticize it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments