Adam Lambert Mani's Up

5/30/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert in West Hollywood yesterday getting his groom on.

media_removed.jpg

Bring it on, Clay Aiken ...

Phoebe

Did you see HRH Prince Harry with red fingernails in a recent magazine too!!! I was getting my mani yesterday and happen to see it. I am sure if you goggle for the picture you'll find it!!!!

lilyx

I ADORE-ADORE-ADORE Adam! Who cares if he is gay, how often do people actually hook up in real life with a singer they like? Some people just don't get how you can be in love with a persons singing and personality and feel sexually attracted to them (because they exude sexiness) with out having a need to ever actually act it out with that person. I enjoy the feelings this guy makes me feel and have no problem knowing he enjoys men in his real life! Gay guys are often very sexy, even to straight or bi women. IT'S ALL GOOD PEOPLE!

Catheeeee

I would kill to be his manicurist...soooo many thoughts go through my mind. I'm a straight woman but i DON'T CARE if he's gay, he's an angel with no sex!!!

Ellise

So what if Adam gets a mani/pedi? What is wrong with it? Is it really a problem to anybody? Get a life if this is all you have to worry about. It doesnt matter if he is gay or whatever, he is stil the sexiest guy on the planet besides being well groomed and beautiful. He is also extemely talented and millions of us cant wait for his album or to see him on tour.

ld

I think it's very hot! Men who take an interest in their own apperance have go it "goin on". The losers who bash him are either jealous of him or intimedated by him. He is talented, sexy, brilliant, smart and funny. What's not to love about this guy? I am grateful we have been LUCKY enough to be witness to this rising STAR!

crystal

I wish I was sitting in that chair next to him. I wonder what we would talk about.

tj

It is a proven study that men who have the most violent reaction to a gay man is because they are the most strongly attracted to the gay man and these so called he men do not know how to deal with their emotions so they strike out with hate and violence!! Oh yeah, thats the kind of guy I really want .....NOT!! Adam has so many female fans drooling over him and don't care one wit if he is gay, and you homophobe manly men couldn't get a date unless you paid for it ...LOL..keep on hating because what you put out there comes back at you. LOL..........

Dean Donato

See how phobic America is. Everyone wants to sing with Adam. For poor Kris, after Huckabee, obscurity beckons.

People that call him names are simply insecure or perhaps they have "something" to hide?

Lynds

Go Adam! You deserve a day off......
Ok, if you didn't know ...then your clueless and now go check your brothers room...hee hee
When this lovely MAN makes a professional move I'll be there for support.....other than that.....I could care less about his personal life...

samantha t

Could care less if he gets his nails done or not, still can't stand him.. All the homo's know how to do anymore is cry!!! God made Adam & EVE!!! NOT Adam & Micheal...

Bell

Lot of so call Straight, Married (and with Children) Men get pedicures, too. You gonna call a Mafioso a Homo to his face, just cause he's getting his toes done? Good luck with that.

Caitie

I just love Adam. What the heck is wrong with getting a manicure or a pedicure? It's extremely relaxing and fun. But if I was one of those other customers I would have probably hyperventilated. He's so dang cute!

Mari

he is so cute!! I love him!!

SweetSue

Although I am a huge Adam fan, I also like Kris. However, it was painful watching Kris sing the Beatle's "Yesterday" at the Huckabee show. He had many bum notes and was really straining. If he had sung that on American Idol, I am sure he would have been voted off right away. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and attribute it to fatigue. Get some rest Kris.

Anyway, I digress from the topic on hand. You can tell a lot about men (or women for that matter) by the way they take care of themselves. Sloppy on the outside, also sloppy on the inside. Enough said! Go ADAM!

Melissa

#26...the only stipulation besides age is that they can't currently have a recording contract...which he didn't, so he was perfectly eligible...