Boyle Gets Beat By Dance Crew

5/30/2009 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Susan BoyleIn the upset of the century, Susan Boyle just lost "Britain's Got Talent" to the 10-person dance crew Diversity.

It looks like Boyle's reported diva antics may have caught up with her.

Check out her runner-up performance here.

Think about it... You be the Judge...

She probably should have won this competition. Susan Boyle is one very special person, she was born with minimal brain dysfunction and it's very difficult for her to handle stress but I felt she did one heck of a job, considering what she had to content with this week. She will make a name for herself but the only real reason she entered Britain's Got Talent was to sing for the " Queen." I think that was her only real dream but maybe one day she'll be able to meet her.

God Bless You Susan
You're Number 1 in my book.

Betty Davis Stamp

I sure enjoyed her YouTube videos. The Brits probably voted more for the dance troupe because they were the underdogs.

Joe O

Hey Brits....another example why you lost the war in the states

KODIACK

THIS WEIRDO MONKEY LADY CANT SING YOU GUYS JUST LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE'S WHITE....

Tink44

I would rather meet Susan than the Queen! The Queen seems like shes a crabass!

UGGGGHHH

SHE IS STILL A WINNER. HER VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL. SHE WILL STILL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY. SHE IS SET TO SING FOR THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND. THAT SAYS IT ALL.

Wanda Rocked

Lost? She got a record deal, contract to preform in the West End (London's Broadway) and about 100 million people know her name. You will be seeing her again. The dance group......not so much.

UK girl

it had nothing to do with race, showgirl (diversity is made up of whites, mixed race, asians and blacks. That's why they are called DIVERSITY). watching the show live ,diversity were the best act on the night. It was a high standard show but Diversity came out on top because they deserved it. People assumed Susan Boyle would win. But Diversity seemed to kick it up a notch. That's why they won. I understand people think she's brave, voice of an angel etc. But she just was not good enough to win the show on the night.

Zoya

This is my view on this such as it is: I think the majority of people who voted in this knew that Susan was already a winner she didnt need the prize money because of one fact her voice once heard by the right people has insured that she will far exceed what prize money would of been awarded to her, through the opportunities that now are being offered to her. The dance troupe were good but dance troupe are a dime a dozen.Singers far exceed dancers in earning potential. So good luck to the dancers their gonna need it. Susan take care of your voice and your voice will continue to take care of your material needs.

Kitty

Looks like the Brits got it wrong again.

Eazy

She lost because she is butt ugly

Lauriloo

The right talent won. Diversity is a real act that won on real talent. Susan Boyle, sorry, is an average singer with no stage presence who got attention for being an oddity. She'll sell a few copies of one cd based on that oddity and the current fame and then will disappear forever (except when VH1 does "I love 2009"). Frankly, I don't think she could handle fame if she actually was talented. She's better off singing karaoke at her local pub and being a big fish in that small pond.

John

Oh come on, diva my behind, she was dealing with instant fame. So she put on a nice dress. Anyway, this performance didn't measure up to her breakthrough one, but it was still very good and I prefer her to the ironically titled (considering their apparent ethnic homogeneity) Diversity.

Anne-Marie

Diverstiy was amazing and Susan sang the same song as she did in her addition, didn't bring anything new to the table.

Diversity deserved to win!

Mariah

I never expected her to win because of all the publicity she had already garnered. She had many offers already. I have always maintained with shows like that one and American Idol, et al. all you have to do is make the Top 10 and you have at least one offer that will come your way. What they do with it from that point out is up to them. If Susan plays HER cards right (which I am sure she will now that all the pressure of the show is off her) she can pick and choose from many offers being brought to her. She will be fine. A dance troupe I don't know will have staying power in the long run, but I am glad they won because others deserved to shine, too, not just Susan. Both parties are unique talents.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments