Meat Gerard Butler

5/30/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's the game: Gerard Butler is the meat. LAX is the meat market. And the crazy female fan dressed in a blue tou-tou is like a crazy woman dressed in a blue tou-tou who should probably be arrested for sexual harassment.

This is the same crazy fan who went wild on Gerard back in December. For the record, stalking is a crime.

Launch photos

callie

La Coacha, Who gives a crap who you ran into? Go out and get a normal job instead of stalking celebrities, which is against the law.

BT

Fun is insulting someone and making a fool of yourself. Okay I get it now. If I had the greatest ass in the world and a man yelled that out in public I would be insulted. "Bottom" line. Why would anyone find humor in that and NOT find it insulting?

Karin

Can't you so-called writers at TMZ spell? The word is tutu, not "tou-tou." Don't you even run spell check?

Linda Mott

She doesn't look like she means him any harm, but it's really hard to tell. There are so many people that are obsessed with stars and do them harm. TMZ is always in people's faces and I know Harvey hates it when they do it to him. You give a performance and you owe the fans nothing more. There is always that person that thinks they owe them more.

puhllleeez

Girlfriend, he plays for the other team. But cheer away, honey.

Bajan Woman

La Coacha is the bomb! She makes the world a happier, funnier place.

Shelly

How do you say "SHUT UP NASTY BITCH" in Spanish?

juansmith

mmmmmmmmmm she a gorgeous piece of mexican ass mamaceeta can stalk me anytime

Jerrymole

I wanna lick her all night long! Even in that tutu. I wish she stalked me instead of that gayface.

Danielle_18

ahahah when i went to the jimmy kimmel show this girl was there telling jimmy during the breaks that he should get with her instead of sarah silverman and then after that she immediately belted out a song it was soooo random and hilarious!!!!

Vanessa Bee

She is incredibly hilarious. I love the fact that she is teasing and taunting Gerard Butler.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2