Megan Fox Is One Inky Girl

5/30/2009 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every male photographer in New England hightailed it to JFK in NY last night -- because the one and only Megan Fox decided to come in for a landing.

Megan Fox: Click to watch
The blindingly hot actress, who already has 7 tats, told us she ain't done yet -- she's going for a sleeve! Stay classy.

Linda Mott

I don't believe she meant it, she's kidding. Why would anyone want to mar their body?

Wanda W.

Ok, its official now, someone there at TMZ has an OBSESSION with that scrawny,too many tattoos,untalented, ordinary looking, tart known as Megan. Seek professional help right away, or one of your colleagues will be writing about you soon!

Ciaoamica

lol! NY is not New England! Hello????? New England is VT,ME,MA,NH,RI,CT. NOT New York!

Rania

I'm so tired of hearing about this woman. Her looks is the only thing that makes her popular. So sad that we as a country have become so shallow that someone becomes famous just because of their looks. No wonder our young women have such low self esteem and develop eating disorders.

firas

"I was grounded for all my childhood. Not most–all, ... " Megan to Elle

this is simply the reason behind those tattoos, common behavior from girls with dady issues
she’s freakin gorgeous you nasty jealous haters, but if this calms you down…. She’ll have a very short celeb life cycle like her ancestors

the truth

man that's a shame tats date u and will make u a fade why would u put what your into at 24 and want it til your 35 or 45

Bex

17. "I was grounded for all my childhood. Not most–all, ... " Megan to Elle

Posted at 8:09AM on May 30th 2009 by FinallyFree

----------------------------------------------------------

Yes, we all want daddy issues. We are jealous! Moron. No doubt your children will have daddy issues.

butterflyharmon

To the person who wrote the article. Why did you say New England when JFK is in NY? New York isn't part of New England. ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT. is New England. And I think she was joking. (i hope)

Kooky Fan

I hope she'd just kidding - chicks with tats look like skanks. It's like taking a nice Bentley and putting stickers on it!

puhllleeez

Take this Jolie-wannabe and put her on a deserted island with lookalike Jolie and Holie's clones Octomom and Mel Gibson's girlfriend. Or better yet put all those idiots on another planet. Uranus is a good idea.

Delicious

She's famous for showing off her tongue? boring! Skanktaculous.....

go back to LA with the rest of the skanklebrities.....

Fan Since 2007!!!

Gotta agree with AnnaVita,

I can imagine Megan rebelling against the overblown attention she's been getting because of her looks.

Poor kid, indeed

Just sayin'

"blindingly hot" ??? Uh.... not seeing that. When I saw her in Transformers it was all I could do NOT to stare at her acne and scars on her face. She needs to close her lips now and then as well. Santa definitely brought her her "two front teeth" for Christmas LOL!

wtf

they should have a show called "Jon and Kate Free Again!", where they sell the 8 kids to a russian orphanage and they just lay around the house naked and doing a ton of coke and having orgies with hookers.

I would watch that show.

L

You people and your "chicks with tats are skanky" are unbelievable. What if a "chick with a tat" was the only person around who knew CPR if your wife/husband/child/mom/dad/whoever needed it? Not so skanky then, I'll bet.

Didn't your mothers teach you not to judge books by their covers?! Yes, I know, it's obvious what some "books" are about, but you can't say that just because someone has a tattoo that they're skanky - and how come no one is saying stupid things like that about guys with tattoos? You're all judgmental AND sexist!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments