OctoMom's Show -- Terrifying Reality

5/30/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, a company brave enough to put child slavery where it belongs ... on television.

Eyeworks
, a television production company, has just inked a deal with OctoMom Nadya Suleman, finally making her dream a reality -- assuming that her dream was to exploit her children for as much money as humanly possible.

Octo's been trying to get a show going for a while, but now, despite all good sense and decency, it looks like it actually may happen. According to Us Magazine, Suleman is now committed to the show with Eyeworks -- a production company -- and they're currently in talks with networks.

If you count each of her fourteen kids as a large sacks of money, then this show will be six large sacks of money better than Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

Kay

How about a guest appearance from OCTO-MEL and his plastic wonder OCTO-SANA?

FRS

I will be boycotting this show. As a California taxpayer, I hate this woman. I hate the 25% of my paycheck goes to support useless wastes of space like this octob*tch, who gets to live in a 2 story home while my kids and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. Seriously, when will our society stop punishing success to reward failure?

Sad thing is this woman has zero interest in providing for her kids. They need to be adopted out into good families who'll actually care and love them. Unfortunately, I don't think this will happen until one of the kids is seriously injured of killed. :(

Kelvin

I WANT A SHOW TOOOoooOOOOooooOOOooOOOOo!......... IF SHE GOT ONE, ANYONE CAN HAVE IT!

elle

The only thing I want to hear about this goof is that her children have been removed and placed with responsible caring parents.

Eyeworks will loose a bundle on this "show".

tired of octo-lips

well just because someone is stupid enough to give her a reality show does not mean it will go anywhere........cause I'm going to boycott any station that has the nerve to show this piece of crap...........and if all the people out there that don't care for this sorry excuse for a women boycott it also it may sink faster than the titanic...........

gonesi

I wonder why DFACS and the Terminator are sitting back like wimps? I agree with the woman that wrote in saying she is struggling, but providing for her children. What is wrong with us when we reward the likes of OCTOpuss -stripper, and take for granted all these single Moms out there barely making it. It is an insult to everyone of them that has selflessly provided for their children while doing without. It is also an incredible insult to the taxpayers that we are paying for this trash to lay around. If these kids are left with her, what kind of morals do you think they will have? No doubt, all the girls will turn into goverment supported baby factories after seeing how well MaMa did at it.

This is disscusting!

gonesi

I hope Eyeworks can't sell their S@itty little show to anyone!

Bex

And wtf is wrong with that? It will get her off the welfare that you idiots bitch about non stop. Pathetic people you are. Bitch no matter what. And I don't see anybody taking her kids. So she must be fit, but you continue to bitch. Leave her alone and worry about your own effed up, drug addicted apathetic children.

Bex

Seems to me California taxpayers should worry about their tax dollars going to prisoners for facials, spa treatments, aromatherapy and yoga class. Are you even aware?

Spongemommy

Laurie, just cause the state hasn't taken them yet doesn't mean they won't. LOL How many times in the news do you hear about a child dying and the state says "oh we knew, but we should have done more!" as just happened in Florida with a teenage mother's baby, with known abuse going on, after the baby was thrown out the window on a highway. Well guess what, maybe this show will open their eyes a bit. And what we're COMPLAINING about (see I can argue without swearing cause I was raised right!) is the welfare of those children. YOU try taking on 14 kids to raise them. Let's see how well you do. Those children will never have a normal life thanks to their attention-hungry, "look at me!" mother. It's a shame.

tired of octo-lips

what are you talking about #21 she has aready made more money in the past couple months than some people would see in years and she still collects checks for her kids and she may even be getting WIC and people are still stupid enough to send her money....................so what makes you think she would even give some of that up when she starts making more money...........cause she seems to think she is entitled to get every last dime that she can get................than some..........

gonesi

Laurie,
My kids turned out fine! I raised them by MYSELF WITHOUT AID OF ANYSORT...and they don't take drugs! thank you very much!
I sat a good example and lived it everyday. I was never a stripper, liar, nor welfare h@@r! I feel for all the single woman that are doing the same as I did. You are making a mockery out of them by glorifiling this piece of shi$$t!

Tj

I am boycotting anything connected with Octofreak and the further exploitation of her children. I checked the Eyeworks website and discovered they are the same company that does "The Biggest Loser".
This means I WILL NEVER WATCH "THE BIGGEST LOSER" Show again. Too bad, I liked that show, but no longer. They also did "Beauty and the Geek" and "I know my kids a star". Make your voice heard. Write the advertisers, boycott the products and don't watch this show. Now is the time to stand up for kids rights and give them a voice. It's time for good over greed.

Fan Since 2007!!!

When we start exploiting and profitting off our "effed up, drug addicted, apathetic kids", we'll get back to you, Laurie. Otherwise STFU!

Bex

Van #24 is right. They are cutting welfare and health care for poor children in California, so she won't matter any more, anyway. If I lived there, I would move. You are all in a world of hurt thanks to government mismanagement.