OctoMom's Show -- Terrifying Reality

5/30/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, a company brave enough to put child slavery where it belongs ... on television.

Eyeworks
, a television production company, has just inked a deal with OctoMom Nadya Suleman, finally making her dream a reality -- assuming that her dream was to exploit her children for as much money as humanly possible.

Octo's been trying to get a show going for a while, but now, despite all good sense and decency, it looks like it actually may happen. According to Us Magazine, Suleman is now committed to the show with Eyeworks -- a production company -- and they're currently in talks with networks.

If you count each of her fourteen kids as a large sacks of money, then this show will be six large sacks of money better than Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

Think about it... You be the Judge...

Forget that site information on my last post. I just went through the site and it just made me sick. Sorry about that. I'll make sure next time what all in on the sites...

Sorry again

Lippy Loo

Octo has to be the most disgusting human being on the planet. I pray that no one will watch her dumbass show, with those big fake fish lips!

len

One Day At a Time, It is interesting, because ????? Children have surgery everyday. It is commonplace.

len

mylittlegirls.........Tuesday..I will think of you...........I understand, so well what you are saying. You reflect a Mother's love. Keep well.....You have a Wedding...........your daughter,,,,,,, how lovely......What was wrong with little Punken ? The media........it will make a heroine of Farrah. I see heroes & heroines everyday........I love them dearly...........for their courage & stoicism. Palliative patients, are in my experience & opinion, the most wonderful people..the best patients. Invariably, that is my experience. They have a special place in my heart. And then there is Octo. A blight on humanity. You take care, mylittlegirls..........Warm Wishes, Jane

marylandlady

What this woman is doing to these children is a crime. If the public is STUPID enough to watch this tragedy or purchase any products advertised by her "sponsors", the Octo will reap the results and rewards she wants ($$$$$$$ and your undivided attention). This "celebrity" phase is only enabling this disfunctional situation and once the money goes away, Child Protective Services will finally step in and do the right thing for these children. My heart breaks for them. God bless them.

Anonymous

Laurie, nobody wants her retarded, ugly little monsters with their CP, autism, and behavior problems I wouldn't take one if you paid me--who knows whose eggs those kids came from? And Gawd help them if they are actually that ugly idiot's natural children. What in the hell would CPS do with those pitiful kids? And how do you know that everyone here has "effed up, drug addicted apathetic children?" Are you God, Laurie, or just one of Jeffy's moronic hench-bitches? Go sell your s*&^t elsewhere, nobody's buying it.

Payback4u

Will always be a low life...

The 1 & Only

"One Day At a Time, It is interesting, because ?????" --says Query

because I say it's interesting
what's interesting to me might not be interesting to you - that's how the world works

Sean P.

"my little girls" --
It is good to see you back! I've followed your posts for a while and missed your comments. Hope we hear from Southsidechicago again soon too!

Fan Since 2007!!!

One Day at a Time,

Is your life so empty and desperate you feel you have to waste your life observing OTHER people's crap?

That is BEYOND pathetic!

susan

remember that the plan was to market the show in europe

so you won't have to boycott it. the show will boycott you

cwazy

ITS mothers like this who make the world a worse place than it already is. GET A JOB, QUIT LIVING OFF YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!! THESE POOR KIDS DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO GAIN......THE POINT OF CHILDREN IS TO LOVE THEM, NOT USE THEM.........YOU HEARTLESS BIATCH!

I am a single mother who's son can not live with me right now hes with his dad and we hate each other. I WOULD NOT think about having kids for the sake to exploit them. LEAVE THEM ALONE...ITS ONE REASON CHILDREN LIKE LINDSAY LOHAN, BRITNEY SPEARS, ETC...GROW UP TO HAVE PROBLEMS...BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH PARENTS!

cosmo in texas

Since invetro has become more common, multiple births are no longer "miracle births". It seems to have become a competition of "how many buns can we stuff in an oven". Just look over the last years and see what all the rewards they reap. Stop the rewards. From now on let's just send them a card saying congratulations and let them go home and figure out just how they are going to feed and raise the family THEY chose to have. Do people really think the company's that donate has it come out of their pockets. It trickles down to you & me. Our tax dollars pay a government that in turn pays them SSI for some of the unfortunate side effects of multiple births, problems with hearing, sight, autism, ADD, etc. Food stamps and health-care. Let's stop the free ride by not encouraging it in the future. Stop watching the shows that promote them. Don't buy a magazine when they are on the cover. Do your part in stopping the competition.

tired of octo-lips

to for the love of God..............apparently you don't practice what you preach? I don't know where you get anywhere in my blog that I condone any of the people who have reality shows..........I don't really like any of them I like to watch mindless TV.........I have watched a couple the show a few times, but I'm not all into them............but one thing I think that the ONLY reason octo had so many children was for the chance to have a show..............I do think that with all the other people that ended up with shows they came to them not the other way around...............Do you think that any of the other parents had a PR firm on speed dial like the octo witch seems to have had? And no I don't think that I'm better than the next person........but do you think that I feel that I have been blessed? You bet your sweet *********.......I have not lead an easy life I've had my share of misfortune.........but I've always believed that God would take care of me and he has..............but I haven't had to exploit my child to get what I have......And believe me when I say that I am no liar I WILL NOT WATCH ANYTHING THAT THAT OCTO WITCH IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The sound of her voice makes me SICK...........She is not fit to have the term mom used on her........

len

One Day At A Time . That is why You are boring, & I am not.