Cheney -- Shock and In Awe ... of Susan Boyle

6/1/2009 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This morning in D.C., former Vice President Dick Cheney told us two surprising things: He supports Barack Obama's right to a date night on the taxpayers' dime ... and he's a Susan Boyle fan!

Dick Cheney: Click to watch

Dyna ™

I think that's the lipitor talking. He's gets lovey when he's on that stuff.

1948 days ago

Bex

Yeah, I'm the anti Christ, not the terrorists that killed 3000 people. Democrat mentality, gotta love it.

1948 days ago

Cam

Uhhh Proud Aunt, I have to disagree. I'd have served in Iraq twice and both times I was with men who were strongly against Obama, only like two of them voted for him. Mostly because he was against finishing the war that we have put so much work into. But now that he's president he has all the information that he didnt know about, and thats why the talks of the iraq pullout have gone waaaay down. And General Petreus does NOT feel comfortable with Obama yet. I'm not sure who told you that, but thats VERY wrong. The General is not a quitter and he understands the risks that face this country.

1948 days ago

Dyna ™

OMG! He's got to hellboy! That was my only hope!

1948 days ago

Dyna ™

I would like to apoligize to the men and women who are on their 3rd and 4th tour of Iraq. It wasn't my fault!! Cheney made me do it, convict him!!!!!!!

1948 days ago

Kris

ROFL

1948 days ago

who has the facts? ME

Heelboy is delusional - that's right, according to him you are asked to state your political leanings when you join the military, and THEN they assign you your duties. Get off of the crack pipe, buddy and join the human race. My nephew is THERE NOW and I believe what he tells me - 80% of them hate Bush/Cheney and the rest are psycho GI Joe wannabes. Maybe you are too.
BTW - He is in military intellegence and placed in the top 10% of his class in training at Fort Lewis, WA.

1948 days ago

Robert

Try shooting one of your buiseness Associates And see if you get to go home to your family, Even if it is an accident.
As far as for Bush............ Why is He not Being incarceated for fraud-murder And war crimes?
WELCOME TO AMERICA. The Land Of The Free as long as you have the money to buy a little freedom.

1948 days ago

Robert

(HELL BOY YOU ARE WRONG) i was in the ARMY. Uncle Sam dont care what your political views are,, As long as you can hold a weapon.
I met poeple of all spiritul back grounds while enlisted.
It was one of the best times of my life.

1948 days ago

kim

Michael R. Rosencranz, Second Lieutenant, US Army Officer-----

i think you're talking to me, although i am not a right-winger.

i would be curious to hear from a military person how you reconcile the hell you all went---and continue to go---through with the lies those losers told that put you in harm's way, killed over 4000 americans, and made cheney/bush/etc even richer? i do not mean this disrespectfully, and it's because of my respect and concern for our military (past and present) that this guy (and so many of the right-wingers like limbought, etc) infuriates me!!

i have been against the war in iraq since before it began, but i have NEVER EVER held that against our military. from the beginning, my family and i supported many soldiers and their families with money, letters, emails, sent care packages, i've written newspaper articles on organizations that support our troops, and baked probably close to a thousand chocolate chip cookies and made countless priority-mail-box-sized rice crispies treats.

the world has changed, attitudes around much of the world are progressing, we can't go backwards----and the neocons dont support the issues that will move us forward, like the environment, health care, stem cell research, green industries, getting away from fossil fuels, etc....

1947 days ago

freedomisnotfree

sorry folks but i am from a long line of military and most are conservative .

1947 days ago

freedomisnotfree

soldiers have been spit on when they came home from war by liberals no republican would ever do that but liberals do

1947 days ago

Rusty Shakelford

cheney's such a badass. i wish he was president now.

1947 days ago

chinene

whats up with this dude, all of a sudden he is everywhere on t.v telling us what we should do. things he never got done in 8 danm yrs. i guess he used those times to cure his heart problems so he would run the third time. he could not stand up on obamas swearing in ceremony, bcos he cant stand a black guy be president. he already killed Bush's carreer.
he is very healthy these days to tell us how we should be ruled. PLS, GO HOME YOUR 8 YRS IS OVER AND WE SEE YOUR FOOT STEP ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1947 days ago

Dyna ™

Cheney is guilty, I just did what he told me to do. Cheney lied and soldiers died. I feel so dirty.

1947 days ago