Hanks' House Party -- Aniston Brings the Booze

6/1/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guess who's coming to dinner at Tom Hanks' house -- Everybody!

This weekend in Brentwood, Sir Paul McCartney, Conan O'Brien and Jennifer Aniston all showed up to Tommy boy's pad for food, wine and ridiculously rich company.

Oprah must have been busy.

Kris

Hella party huh 29? sorry I missed it, had to sort my sock drawer....

1937 days ago

enuf

Sounds like a fun party to me. And what IS with the Jen hater?-Do you know her? Has she done something to you personally or are you just a jealous mean bitch (#9)????? You sound like you're in about the 10th grade BTW...

1937 days ago

Kris

She's well known to love her vino...a little too much. Freak

1937 days ago

someone

I didn't know that Jen was friends with Tom..I bet they all had a blast..Betty needs to get back on her meds...

1937 days ago

okay! I'm mean!

Jennifer couldn't find a nicer outfit than low-riding jeans? She looks like she's going to the grocery store; not a nice dinner that includes Sir Paul for crying out loud.

1937 days ago

WitchOnWheels

Looks to me like girlfriend is doing just fine for herself, with or without a dude on her arm. Hey Betty, when's the last time you hung out with Tom Hanks and Paul McCartney?

1937 days ago

Ice Water

Sounds like a crushing bore of self important people who are way past their prime.

1936 days ago

Dez

Aniston is gorgeous and she truly looks shy.

Hey Betty, take it from a guy, Brad is not happy right now. Yea he loves his kids but you can tell the guy has no nuts left.

1936 days ago

Jimmy Z

I was invited but I was too busy to make it. Sorry Tom. Next time, buddy, I promise.

1936 days ago

FTM guy

#42 is right!
He lost his nuts long ago!

1936 days ago

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

fancy schmancy

1936 days ago

echoingpurple

That is quite the assortment of guests Tom invited...sounds like a very interesting party to me! In a good way! Its nice to see stars hanging out...esp when its off of the red carpet. I wonder what was on the menu that night...

1936 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

That was a good idea, considering Tom Hanks' Brentwood estate is closer than his estate in Fresno. Even though the one in Fresno is twice as big.

1936 days ago

sickofitall

Wow, I didn't recognize Jennifer Aniston at first, her face is so plumped up with collagen.

1936 days ago

sarah

So do the Brangaloonies just sit in front of their puters all day searching for anything jen to make rude comments in between searching for new Angie new, so they can post crap like Oh look Angie is eating cake, how cute, OPMG I have to get some chocolate cake Ang is eating chcolate cake.
it really makes you guys look pittiful! Really.
Looks like a great party!!!!

1936 days ago