Larry B & Dannielynn

Just Dance

6/1/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead and his million dollar baby Dannielynn got into the groove at a fundraiser this weekend for the Bailey Baio Angel Foundation.

videos
The video's adorable -- but we apologize in advance for the annoyingly happy kid's music they're rocking out to.

its me

shes adorable but i wanna see a pic of Anna when she was a baby because Anna has has so much plastic surgery so I'm not really sure who she looks like . same goes for ashely Simpson , cant tell if her kid looks like her cause shes all plastic and the same goes for all other plastic mom and dads . so i wanna see baby pics. Angelina Joli and her Daughter look just a like . when they put a pic of Angie next to her daughter they look like twins. shes adorable .
BUT AS FAR AS DL EYE , IT HAS NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHINGGGGGGG WITH ANNA DOING DRUGS. IF ANYONE HAS NOTICED HER DAD HAS A LAZY EYE JUST LIKE HER DAUGHTER . NO BIG DEAL. SHE HAS HER DADDY'S EYE . LAZY EYE. IT HAPPENS ,

CrazyJoc

lol number 14 he is going to have a reality show and guess who's going to be in it....yup his daughter Dannielynn... he was talkin about it on tv... people just dont care about their kids having a normal life anymore

Cindy

DannieLynn is almost assuredly a fetal alcohol affected child. I know, I am raising a child with it, who we adopted. DannieLynn has the same eyes, characteristic of FAS, (yes it affects different facial features), also the eye issue she had surgery for is a complication of FAS. I hope Larry will consider it and have her evaluated

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

you are truly mentally challenged. have you ever been to a fund raiser for your school? church? neighborhood? sick relative? the list goes on. it was to support scott baio's foundation (in the article--do you need reading comprehension lessons in addition to a sensitivity chip installed?). it was a weekend event; she must be about 3 1/2 but if she was in preschool 8 hours a day you would be bitching and moaning about how he dumps his child at preschool all day. she does look well adjusted and happy with her father. get a life, you freekin' retard.

Posted at 7:02PM on Jun 1st 2009 by i still hate retards"

You're the retard retard, how the eff do you know what i'd be bitching about

WHO CARES WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR KID ? This isn't about you you meglamaniac loser; it is sick how LB does with his child , he is the one who is putting her out there for geeks like you to comment on. ARE YOU GAY ? hahahahhahhha dumbass.. Of ALL THE TIMES LB HAS USED DL THIS IS THE FIRST ONE HE'S done for charity so stfu.

kennedy

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! HE SHOULD KEEP HER AWAY FROM THE SPOTLIGHT. DID YOU SEE HIM PUSH THAT CHICK AWAY THAT WAS TRYING TO FILM THAEM WITH HER CELL...GOOD FOR HIM

pamela

What a cutie pie. He seems like such a great daddy! and I sooo can't believe how much she looks like her mama. crazy!

Youareallcruel

Enough with all these parents using babies for publicity. The Baio family had a scare with some metabolic condition when the baby was born, the baby never had anything wrong with her. Scotts wife created this foundation so she could get publicity. Period. She has lied about her real name, real background, relationship with Hugh Hefner, stripping, her age, and is nasty to everyone who was kind to her. Poor Scott Baio. I'm sure she made sure Larry Birkhead was there so there would be more press, and it worked, Anyone who knows Scott's wife knows she is a real piece of work and a compulsive liar who is cruel to others. Charity wife is a role she is playing. Sick, sick, sick. I guess when all you have really ever accomplished is making a baby or 2 you use what you can if you have a crazy need for attention. Boy, he should have done an extensive background check. I hope he has an ironclad prenup. Same old story...

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

i'd be hanging out with a 3 year old as well, if i knew she was gonna have a tidal wave of cash crash upon her beach when she turned 18.

Tori

Seriously, kids dont lie, kids dont fake, I'm not a Larry B fan But hes proving and has proven himself a good father, watch video tapes of him and DL, shes always happy and hugging him, smiling reaching out for him, shes a just gorgeous lil girl. I don't get why all the hate towards this guy, He's doing the best he can and DL seems to be happy child..

Joanne

Thank you for the article about Larry and Dannilynn. I think he is a great dad and doing a wonderful job raising Dannielynn. I hope to see more pics of her in the future. You go, Larry!!

Bethany Sweet

Looks to me like Larry's doing just fine. Dannielynn's a cutie pie and I hope her eye is okay.

love her!

This is very cute & I'm happy to see she is so close to her daddy. She is very well behaved. Looks just like Anna. Anna is smiling down on them :)

There is no such thing as reality tv

"One more comment: She seems very secure with her Dad. He's doing a great job. Hate to say it, but she's faring a lot better than she would've with Anna Nicole and all of her issues. Larry's providing stability. Anna Nicole wanted to shut him out of her life. I think it worked out best DanniLynn"

I agree-and she is adorable!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

I think TMZ has some investment in DL'S new show, watch as they start up . BAN LARRY'S NEW SHOW ! He will make a fortune from it / ANNA would've NEVER put DL out to work for her.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Posted at 11:10AM on Jun 2nd 2009 by i still hate retards

You are making your self look the fool.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments